Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The I sucessfully/Unsucessfully received my refund thread.... | Forums

Gonna start this...

Submitted my request to Steam -> about 2 hours ago, still waiting.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Steam are now offering refunds, it seems:

http://lo-ping.org/2011/08/18/...d-copy-of-from-dust/

Nice one Steam!

I haven't gotten mine yet, but I'll add my name here BECAUSE I WON'T REST UNTIL I GET MAH MONEH BACK.

Also, I kinda feel bad for Valve/Steam for having to deal with this. I don't really think it's their fault.

I'm having problems figuring how to ask Steam for a refund. Where do I ask? I dont even see a mention of "From Dust" on their support-site.

I'm tired of being shat on by UBI. Eric Chahi deserved SOOOOO much better then this. The man is a legend. These people should be ashamed of themselves!

I put my ticket in for a refund this morning. I'll make sure to post an update when i get a reply. Thankfully, its been reported that steam is now honoring all from dust refunds, so if you were refused before, reword your request to reflect Ubi misrepresenting their DRM and send it again.

Can someone clarify how to request a refund from Steam? I've sent emails to their support but have not received a response. Is there a specific route you have to pursue?

They are getting alot of tickets about this and I hear its going to take a bit, possibly more than a day. I say wait for a response to your first ticket before trying again. It usually doesnt matter if you didnt send it to the EXACT subject matter, they know where to direct it.

People need to read.

The link is in the first response.

Originally posted by Voight-Kampff:
    I'm having problems figuring how to ask Steam for a refund. Where do I ask? I dont even see a mention of "From Dust" on their support-site.

I'm tired of being shat on by UBI. Eric Chahi deserved SOOOOO much better then this. The man is a legend. These people should be ashamed of themselves!
    Go to "Steampowered.com".
    Click 'Support'.
    Click on 'STEAM', on the right side of the screen.
    On the right side, there's a little yellow dude in front of a pc - it says: "can't finde what you need?..."
    You need to create a 'support account'.
    On the right side of the screen, fill in the subject and clarify to them what game and payment method, etc. Explain your situation to them.
    I hope you get your refund, I sure hope I get mine!

Originally posted by Michlo:
    People need to read.

The link is in the first response.
    Thanks Michlo! I learnt to read and was able to work out how to request a refund from Steam. Cheers!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast