Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: We of HOMM online | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

+1

I Yura from Ukrain, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

im in utah in the united states. i almost cant even belive its being restricted. why even test in english if you cant play it. please lift your ip ban. even if you dont make it in english lift the ban.

I Alexaurus of Russian Federation, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

I xmusashi22x aka David Hodson, of the United States, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

I Wizzz, of the Ukraine, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

I, Cheffchantier, from Luxemburg, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restrictions.

I Kaimelar, of the United States, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

lol, I expected to hear something from a person at Ubisoft, but obviously I expected to much from there company. I should of known. Great work ubisoft. You will lose many customers as it appers obvious here and on the Homm.91.com forum as there is 13+ pages of people signing the petition..

I IVTwenty, of the United States, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast