Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: H5 : problems playing on Ubi.com | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

I am having problems when i try to play in the website ubi.com. I register my serial key, username and the password already but after all the steps i'm not connect online by UBI.com. Please can someone help me ?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hello, I am having the exact same problem. When I try to log in after regestering under ubi.com I get error code 1.22.4 user name does not exist.

I am having problems when i try to play in the website ubi.com. I register my serial key, username and the password already but after all the steps i'm not connect online by UBI.com. Please can someone help me????
    The same problem and at me help somebody. The problem in a patch can?

Originally posted by densel8888:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I am having problems when i try to play in the website ubi.com. I register my serial key, username and the password already but after all the steps i'm not connect online by UBI.com. Please can someone help me????
    The same problem and at me help somebody. The problem in a patch can? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Help me!
    I can't put my password because it has some letters. That doesn't write (all letters) but my account name work.

Why? And I've the same error : 1.22.4 (Account doesn't exist...)

HELP ME!!

get the patches

l;

im having a differenmt kind of error when i go in multiplayer in heroes n click on ubi.com it say (Please enter you online key) first of all i dont know what that is,I tried my password of ubisoft it gave me error 8.22.2 please help me thank you

I have same problem , error 8.22 with my key.

the serialkey should be on the back of the manual ;D

but i've the same problem... (it says my account doesn't exist!) I've tried to download the patch but it gave me an error..

when i run H5 it says "ver. 1.5" maybe i've already installed this patch.. :S

The same problem here:

Heroes 5 TOTE from Heroes of Might & Magic Collection, updated to 3.1 (latest) with updater, no problems registering with Ubisoft,
    yet, when trying to connect to ubiserver from within the game, it sais "The username doesn't exist. Error code 1.22.4"

The game is payed and registered. I am asking an Ubisoft employee to look into the matter.

Thank you in advance

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast