Thread: 1946 Themed game interface? | Forums

Hello there,

I while ago I thought I saw that someone had posted up some files so that the game interface had a 1946 look and feel about it. I have searched and not been able to find the post.

I know there is something similar on the Airwarfare site to download, but this is just a TGA file and Icons, and doesn't give you a 1946 interface when you are trying to use any of the switches when setting up the game (I hope this makes sense to somebody)

Can anybody else remember seeing this and tell me where I can get it, or was I just making it up.

I know it's not a biggie, but I thought it looked cool.

Thanks y'all
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hello there,

I while ago I thought I saw that someone had posted up some files so that the game interface had a 1946 look and feel about it. I have searched and not been able to find the post.

I know there is something similar on the Airwarfare site to download, but this is just a TGA file and Icons, and doesn't give you a 1946 interface when you are trying to use any of the switches when setting up the game (I hope this makes sense to somebody)

Can anybody else remember seeing this and tell me where I can get it, or was I just making it up.

I know it's not a biggie, but I thought it looked cool.

Thanks y'all

As far as I know you can change the background image in the menus (the .tga file you mentioned) and the music and the desktop/Start menu icons and that's about it.

OK Tully,

Thanks for that.