Thread: Some feedback would be nice | Forums

All day long players have been posting problems with getting connected to Urulive and not once have I seen any feedback from the people who know what the problems are. We don't need much, just a blurb which would let us know that someone at least cares. Usually these issues are resolved within an hour or two at most, but today, things have been buggered for hours! We just want to know what is going on is all...

I have nothing to say, and I say it often
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

All day long players have been posting problems with getting connected to Urulive and not once have I seen any feedback from the people who know what the problems are. We don't need much, just a blurb which would let us know that someone at least cares. Usually these issues are resolved within an hour or two at most, but today, things have been buggered for hours! We just want to know what is going on is all...

I have nothing to say, and I say it often

It may do well to remember that this is the weekend. Once Uru goes Live, I would expect a full staff 24-7, but while it is in it's testing phase, I would only expect a skeleton crew to be working.

Server issues have arisen before over the weekend and we don't usually get any feedback until Monday, or until the issue is fixed...whichever comes first.

For what it counts, I asked.

They've been having issues with the player Vault.

That's what's up.
    ---
    Consider this a disclaimer, unless otherwise stated.