Thread: Full Spectrum Warrior help | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Hey, i just got FSW for the PC a couple of days ago and its a very difficult game. Unfortunatley, theres no walkthrough guide on gamefaqs.com so i'll ask here.

Im on chapter 5 at the beginning where you have to face the rpg in the alleyway. Im having trouble getting through that area as im always getting blown away or ambushed. I appreciate any help!!

Xfire: dashoota SOTW Round one winner.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hey, i just got FSW for the PC a couple of days ago and its a very difficult game. Unfortunatley, theres no walkthrough guide on gamefaqs.com so i'll ask here.

Im on chapter 5 at the beginning where you have to face the rpg in the alleyway. Im having trouble getting through that area as im always getting blown away or ambushed. I appreciate any help!!

Banned
    I moved from street side to street side, back and fourth, where I eventually went close enough to shoot him.

use suppresive fire and get one of the teams quickly into one of the alleys.

Sam: "Bad news-"
    Guard: "I knew it, I knew there were ninjas here!"
    Sam: "What?"

Start by putting both teams peering around the corner of the street covered by the RPG dude. Use suppressive fire on the left side of the street, and include the RPG inside the cone of fire.
    Move your second team behind the dumpster on the right. Cancel your fire order of the first team, and order the second team to suppress the RPG with fire. Move your first team into the first alley on the left. When they get to the opening of the first alley, order them to bound to the corner facing the end of the alley (behind a dumpster located in this alley), as there will be a terrorist who appears there.
    Now bound your second team facing the RPG to the first teams location. Kill the terrorist with a frag, or by flanking and move around the corner of the alley.
    Sometimes there's a second terrorist, kill him if you can...otherwise he'll ambush you later.
    Move your teams around the next corner, and use smoke to cross the rpg-street to the alley across from you. If you didn't kill that second terrorist, he'll be behind a vehicle in the entrance to this next alley. Also, when moving across the street to the new alley, keep one team covering your rear, as you may be followed by another terrorist.

This should give you a headstart. If you need more help, let me know.

thanks for the help guys. I used suppression fire and moved from alley to alley and it worked well! Took me a few tries though.

I have FSW for PC too.
    It's so awesome, I love it. Im on 4th chapter but I havent played it much yet.

and for more general help (of sorts), you can go here: https://www.doctrine.usmc.mil/htm/doc5.htm

Look for anything referring to "MOUT" or Urban environments