Thread: SDK Teaser, j/k lol | Forums

I vent into Arby's a couple months ago and I noticed this on my recipt, (finaly downloaded some drivers so I could scan it )

Any Sdk? How about a RvS one? Oh wait I whant my 2.80 back, (don't know why you would whant to of the RvS sdks lol)

Just a teaser for you all
    Ordnance Project for Raven Shield
    www.rvsmods.com
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I vent into Arby's a couple months ago and I noticed this on my recipt, (finaly downloaded some drivers so I could scan it )

Any Sdk? How about a RvS one? Oh wait I whant my 2.80 back, (don't know why you would whant to of the RvS sdks lol)

Just a teaser for you all
    www.rvsmods.com

post 333!
    -Rage
    Forum Addict

"Ever ready, ever willing, to protect life and property."

Your link is dead...

From theplatoon forum

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I don't see what isn't to discuss, Mindless. It should be a well known fact by now that Six-Two (as part of the beta testing program and without the consent of Ubisoft) leaked the 1.56 SDK to Atlantis (and more than likely several other people in TCMP too) in an effort to further his own agenda. When he was found out, he was kicked out of the beta testing program.

What did this mean for TCMP? It meant no 1.6 SDK. So basically, instead of coming clean and acknowledging the real reasons as to why TCMP was no longer able to continue development, they decided to shift the blame onto Ubisoft (which was convenient at the time considering the community's already existent poor opinion of Ubisoft, even though they made significant efforts to improve modification support in 1.6).
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol the platoon. Forgot about that site. I used to go there all the time till they turned off their download section.
    -Paladin1

Philipz, You have to right click on the image and selece Show Image, well at least with Firefox, I could care less about IE.

lol Rage, you got too much time on your hands lol

Thanks for clearing stuff out Yahweh_, makes perfect sence.

Yeah Platoon, what is that site?? I only sighned up for the forums, like two weeks ago because they were having a discusion about my mod, and I just felt the need to join in lol
    www.rvsmods.com

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Vadimnk:
    lol Rage, you got too much time on your hands
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes i do
    -Rage
    Forum Addict

"Ever ready, ever willing, to protect life and property."