Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No Sound | Forums

I got only sound in the loadingscreens
    Im using the Logitech G35 Headset
    I´ve heard there are Problems with the Logitech Headsets.
    Can anybody help me, please?

same problem here, I got sound in the cutscenes but no sound ingame...

I have also the G35 headset and problems with ingame sounds. I can hear the video itself but at the second ingame, all sound is gone. Even music being played in my mediaplayer is gone..

Can you please create a patch so this problem can be fixed?

I'm having the exact same problem. But im using Razer megadolon. Tried to google it but only found similiar problems in other games with these 2 headsets. Can you please patch it soon?

I am also having this issue using my Logitech 930's. I have sound in the initial menu, then during cut scenes, but nothing otherwise.

I have major issues if I keep my speakers set to 7.1, the sound basically does not work and pops and is staticy and broken.

I basically have to set my speaker config to 5.1 and everything works.

Try your speaker config.

Same problem for me, just done a google search and it looks like if the game doesn't support 7.1 then we are f**ked, there is no way of lowering the G35 to 5.1

I have managed to get sound. Only problem is that you have to uninstall your logitech drivers and use a windows driver for the headset. That means all you will get is 2 channel audio, crap i know but i works

Logitech 7.1 G35 Headset, same problems as above, no sounds in game.
    All i hear is a pitchsound when the axual game starts.
    In the set-up menu i can hear the music.
    Desktop speakers, Logitech 5.1 X530, also no sound.

Please patch this.
    And lets hope the gamesupport for this version will be better than Call of Juarez : Bound in blood, because there was no fix for the same problem.

If you need more details about my pc for the sound fix please look here:
    (scroll down in that page)

No full mouse button support for more than 3 buttons a (again Logitech) Logitech G500 mouse.

Please realize many gamers use Logitech gaming products, So please keep that in mind for the next game you guys bring to the marked.

Been speaking with the support.. for more then 10 days.. And still no patch seens releash.
    Even a small game like Dungeon Defenders. When it came out 4 hrs later there made a patch there sounden like this:
    Update Notes:
    - Fixed "no sounds" bug with 7.1 speaker setup
    - Added Invert mouse to in-game options
    - "Disable sound" option in Configuration tool now works
    - Less online disconnections, made timeouts more forgiving

Now thats Service!
    Whats takinging so god damn long for a big firm like Ubisoft. Can't be that hard to make support for 7.1 in a game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast