Thread: I NEED SOME HELP U GUYS. | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

how do u get those pictures. i have 2 get a picture to show up after u place a post or a reply. all mine says is " picture of darkassination" thats all it says. how do u change it. to like your guys. can you tell me
    If you would like 2 know more information on scct ask gamertag: DARKASSANATION.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

how do u get those pictures. i have 2 get a picture to show up after u place a post or a reply. all mine says is " picture of darkassination" thats all it says. how do u change it. to like your guys. can you tell me

1. Go to your profile

2. Find the avatar section and click "Edit Avatar"

3. Then insert the URL of the picture you want (ie. htttp://splintercell.com/rocks.jpg").

4. Click "Select this one"

PS> If it doesn't work, try saving the image to your computer, and then uploading it to a place like Photobucket.com and then copy and pasting the URL they gave you.

"There's a bit of chaos in us all. The difference between good and evil is what we choose to do with it."

ok i just did that and it said i did not have the permission to have a picture. whats with that. is there a way 2 counter it.

it said that ubi wouldnt let me put up a picture.

i had that same problem DarkAssination

Theres a problem with the avartar section of these forums, but trust me, at some point it will be fixed, although I think Ubisoft Splinter Cell section has alot of work to do for the next 2 months...

The last months in a game development, tend to be the bussiest..