Page 218 of 338 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220228268318 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 3372

Thread: BUGLIST - Please report bugs here | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

Quote Originally Posted by HardcoreNutball View Post
    ah thanx for that info, I noticed with the phoenix the same happened indeed. I know I have the Altar but to me that doesn't count. I want zero losses after battle, period.
    (Of course, atm I'm up against Miranda and that's not gonna happen, I don't believe I'll even live through it at all ;-))
    miranda is a b1tch too!:P you need numbers which means money which means good economy. get those tavern heroes werk it in the realm department!

implement the new content into the game
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

thanks for the tip, I'll give it a go...gonna be a looong game
    edit: not that bad, dragon nexus was the anwer.
    Last edited by HardcoreNutball; 08-19-2012 at 09:43 AM.

* Can't minimize game window when playing in Windowed mode.
    Expected: Minimize icon in top right + minimize option if you click the top left corner (menu).

EDIT: Heroes III, IV and V do have this ability. WarCraft III + StarCraft II have it. Civilization V also does. So Heroes VI should too!
    Last edited by NakiBest; 08-19-2012 at 02:29 PM.

Naki now that's nitpicking. Many other games behave like that. ALT+TAB is working if not in window mode (after the first into cutscene) so... I don't think no minimize in window mode is a big issue.

******BUG******
    Please fix the bug where you are not able to right-click the enemy hero in siege battles -__-

VERY annoying

Me and my friend can't join our squad and also cannot join eachother to play multiplayer on ps3 can anyone help??

I have problems with the marksman achievment. I tried having only ranged units in my army, winning without ever getting into melee combat. That didn't work. Then i tried again, without using any skills from my hero, just shotting, and I still got nowhere in getting the marksman achievment. The "impressive general" achievements is also giving me problems. I have gotten the "unstoppable general", but whenever i start fighting with a new hero ( new map/campaign whatever) i lose all 3, and I have to start over..... everytime! Whats going on?

I know this bug has been posted before, but that was in 2011 and its STILL there. Sometimes u dont get blood/honer points for using your abilities

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrestorme View Post
    ******BUG******
    Please fix the bug where you are not able to right-click the enemy hero in siege battles -__-

VERY annoying
    No such bug! You can right-click the hero fine, but his/her stats do not show! So the bug is with not-showing, not not being able to right-click.

Quote Originally Posted by JoxerTheMigthy View Post
    Naki now that's nitpicking. Many other games behave like that. ALT+TAB is working if not in window mode (after the first into cutscene) so... I don't think no minimize in window mode is a big issue.
    No, it is not! I don't need to often play in Windowed mode, but I assume some people do.
    Care to share which games are these? Also, I edited my post above - MANY games have this, including the old Heroes III, IV and V games (did not test I and II).
    Last edited by NakiBest; 08-20-2012 at 01:02 PM.

Page 218 of 338 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220228268318 ... LastLast