Page 1 of 342 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: BUGLIST - Please report bugs here | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

This is a thread dedicated to gameplay issues (abilities, spells, buildings, Dynasty bonuses, scripted events, Campaign issues etc).

Please report Technical Bugs HERE

On a sidenote people experiencing problems with nVidia video cards might want to try an older driver as described in post #2572 by NakiBest HERE (he sugest you downgrade your drivers to the May 2012 drivers).

For people with AMD/ATi video cards arain.20 in post #2556 suggest you upgrade your drivers to Catalyst 12.11 beta or newer (probably for Radeon HD5xxx and newer cards).

(fixed as of v2.1.1) Also notice that there is a nasty bug with mana cost of spells when saving and loading a game while having dynasty weapons that give mana reductions. You are suggested to save games with those Dynasty weapons unequipped until a fix is deployed! (more details http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...a-costs-bugged )

Hi guys and gals,

I am posting this in an effort to consolidate all bugs we have encountered in a single post with a list at the beginning, in order for us to be able to spot bugs we have found (and for Ubi/BH to have a target list ready at hand).

################################################

Current "vanilla" game version is v2.1.1

################################################
    Last edited by sv398; 06-13-2013 at 08:51 PM.
    ** I am not a Ubi or BH representative, or forum admin/moderator. Bug List & Reports HERE
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Reserved
    Last edited by sv398; 10-13-2012 at 02:36 PM.
    ** I am not a Ubi or BH representative, or forum admin/moderator. Bug List & Reports HERE

Reserved
    Last edited by sv398; 10-13-2012 at 02:37 PM.

Reserved

Reserved

Reserved
    Last edited by sv398; 10-13-2012 at 02:38 PM.

When the griffins use the dive ability they flicker, standing on the target stack just before diving.

Hmm I know a major bug. I CAN'T EVEN START THE GAME.

- autosave load crash game, and corrupt that save
    - in irina campain she doesn`t have a potrait
    - conflux connect key errors
    - when loading autosave in the moment when are you playing map, you get graphic glitches ( like your heroes flag is a black box, hex on combat map are black )

Guys I am gonna create another thread for technical issues (like game not loading, conflux keys etc).

Just letting you know, thanks for posting even if they some of your bugs are technical (don't forget to switch to the other thread when it is up)

Page 1 of 342 1231151101 ... LastLast