Thread: Multiplayer idea | Forums

Multicrew, wouldn't it be great for 2 - 5 people to be able to multicrew a sub in online play? Then everyone could man a station and try to function like a real sub....

Be a nice patch or add on ubisoft...;p As well as destroyer command II of course..
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Multicrew, wouldn't it be great for 2 - 5 people to be able to multicrew a sub in online play? Then everyone could man a station and try to function like a real sub....

Be a nice patch or add on ubisoft...;p As well as destroyer command II of course..

Heres an idea,

how about lets get multiplayer TO WORK first then lets worry about changing it.......

We're all gonna die arghhh!!!

Its a neat idea. Its possible too. Just like the battlefield 1942 bomber B17

Anyways I think another idea whould be that the servers should be join-on-the-fly like a battlefield 1942 24/7 game. Would be great to help fight through a dynamic campaign.
    .â·âºâ·._________________________________________ ____________.â·âºâ·.
    The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
    Help someone. Share your knowledge. Information Integration!
    Above all - Never forget to keep on Smiling' Always!
    .â·â

For SH3 it would be utterly boring. In a complex modern subsim like Dangerous Waters it's actually great fun.

Banned
    As long as I'm the Captain, OK.
    But there's no way in h*ll I'd be stuck for hours on end doing nothing but looking at the diveplane controls, or spending the whole time at the sonar station. No way.

Then what if I refuse to take orders from the captain, then what?

What if I decide that we need to take our submarine to the depth of 1000 meters?

lol

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by vodkaphile:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

it would be nice to se that.....good fun as long as you dont have to man the radar whilst submerged

maybe 2 people having control of half of the stations ie one person looks after all weapons and aiming and the other guy having control of depth, engines, maneaouvering etc.

that could work
    Tally Ho!