Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: integrated voice cheat? | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Hi,

please remove the "allow voicechat" Button in the Audio Settings Now you can deactivate the Voice recording with this Button, and its possible to speak over Tools like Teamspeak or Ventrilo and the opponents will hear nothing if they try to hack the Communication

Please remove this stupid Button and make it like in SC:PT, where itâ´s always recording. So would it be always possible to hack the Communication.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hi,

please remove the "allow voicechat" Button in the Audio Settings Now you can deactivate the Voice recording with this Button, and its possible to speak over Tools like Teamspeak or Ventrilo and the opponents will hear nothing if they try to hack the Communication

Please remove this stupid Button and make it like in SC:PT, where itâ´s always recording. So would it be always possible to hack the Communication.

Dude just ignore it if u dont like it or stop trying to hack comm thhats old already if u dont like jsut deal wit it

xbl gamertag: mdeezyxbl
    SC pc username: Gangxta.

Of all my games in PT and CT, the hacking comm feature has NEVER EVER done anything to help me. Every time I spy trap a spy, or spy bullet a merc and try to hack comms, I either get complete silence, or "Dont say anything, I'm spy trapped."

There is no reason for them to remove this feature, stop whining and have fun.

[url=http://ckclan.scxtreme.net][img]http://ckclan.scxtreme.net/Sigs/c

I have to agree that that option has to be removed, its a very gay exploit and anyone that take advantage of it a cheating scumbag.

And anyone that doesnt agree is likely to be using it themselves.

THE MONKEY'S ARE LISTENING

Yes...BOOBERRY. Actually, sometimes I actually DO hear useful things.Not when i spy bullet mercs. Usually they are just playing witty banter off each other. But a spy trapped spy sometimes has a lot to say, especially if time is almost out and they need to set up the Uber plan to win...
    X Fire gamertag = Sceptre

Ubi.com name= CntChokula.Ck

To my knowledge the "allow voice chat" is simply a lobby option and keeps it enabled in game. Its just to shut people up. Like those who have their recording set to "what u hear" or play some horribly stupid music in the background. I've only turned it off in those occasions. I just feel bad for the team mate of the guy

No, there's an audio option in the audio settings to turn off voice chat. You won't hear any and won't transmit any.

If you don't like it, set your server to require mics, and the people that come will have voice chat on. If they don't tell them to leave (I'd say boot them but no way to do that at this point).

hehe in these situations its good to be swedish and play with my friends . so what if you hack me you have to understand what i say . but that was in PT. now in CT its easy i play with ventrilo and voice com in game turned off.

Don't people with voicechat disabled appear without the little speaker icon next to their names while in lobby? You can tell that they're, as you called it "cheating" by seeing that they don't have one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast