Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: GRFS Campaign Q&A | Forums

Quote Originally Posted by WenDMegs View Post
    I've finished the game twice. Once in Veteran, and another at Elite.
    Also cleared nearly ALL tactical & weapon challenges, but still stuck on these particular two..

Nimble Guardian - "10 headshots during diamond formation"
    Oh ****, I'm 100% certain I've scored more than 10 headshots throughout many attempts on late portion of that first mission, but the challenge still won't be accomplished. Either it's a glitch or I shot at the neck/shoulder or whatever.. I'm tired after countless attempts. >_>

Invisible Bear - "10 kills on EMP'd Bodarks"
    The main problem is my A.I. teammates always steal the kills before I do.. >_> The highest EMP'd Bodark kill count I managed to get was 6. Most of the time? Not even close to that.

Any help, please?
    Not sure what to tell you about the headshots. That challenge completed without issue for me. The Disruptor challenge was the last one I completed and very difficult for me. Here's what advice I can offer:

1) Stick with the thrown EMP grenades. The launcher was too much of pain to switch back and forth for me.

2) There are two sections where you can accomplish this. How easy it is depends a lot on how the AI reacts. The first area is that construction looking area, and the second is the office area. I got 5 emp kills in each.

3) You have to be able to ID the Bodark by their uniform, because they don't always have active camo up. For some reason, the scouts don't seem to cloak as much as the riflemen.

4) You could conceivably get all 10 kills in the first area, but I would restart the checkpoint if you don't get at least 5. The office area seemed a little easier for me because the area was smaller but I don't think there are as many Bodark present.

5) Keep in mind that most of the enemies in the first area at least are not Bodark but regular infantry. If it has a beret, it's not Bodark.

6) Good luck. I really hated this challenge.
    Last edited by alxn; 06-16-2012 at 12:16 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

When will you add the feature of moving dead bodies? Especially during the last mission when you assassinate the three leaders (for a tactical challenge!) and then the realism kicks in when dead bodies disappear, when... one of the bodies didn't! About a minute later the bodark ambushed the ghosts and I couldn't do anything apart from watch and then see the cross com say 'dead body found'. After that the stupid ghost team open fire without an order or ''super epic really cool sync shot'' being inputted.. This is just one example my friends.

In Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 with 16 player co-op online, 30 plus explorable maps and 14 plus game modes. The stealth game modes without using cloaking devices or UAV I could sneak passed every patrolling guard without even killing them in set times; & this sync shot rubbish? I could do that on GRAW2 with other players in my clan without using cross com and we would communicate e.g enemy head gear, weapon & clothes so we got the correct targets in sync. (I even learnt new languages during GRAW2 as well)

Why is so much missing? Maps, custom modes, options to turn off UAV/cloak and overpowered weapons! even the mic's don't work and I keep falling though the maps
    I should be telling the game what to do, not the game telling me what to do... I would like an answer to know you are reading this, even if nothing is said.
    I have a feeling the old ubisoft team is working on the Assassins Creed games, and the company just hired you guys from somewhere? 'n maybe that I am on the wrong thread as well :?

Joining People Campaign

Is it possible for anyone to join your campaign modes? Even if they're in it already? (Something like Resident Evil 5)
    Because for some odd reason people can't join mine :\
    NAT always saying Strict...tried everything

The Bodark-EMP challenge is all kinds of screwed up. Its literally broken, but it can still be done. However, I use the quick-reload function. I use the A-91, AP ammo, EMP launcher, because its portable. EMP grenades, of course. The first encounter is really two different encounters. When the music shifts, there's the split between them, the checkpoint. You'll want at least 3 EMP kills by the time you reach that second-half. Once there, try to get at least three more. You can always reload from checkpoint if its not going to happen. Use the scoreboard counter too, because sometimes it, for no reason, won't count. And realize there are Spec-Ops guys mixed in with them. The third, final area with them is at the very end. You can easily get the four remaining EMP kills here. Just run up the right side, and use magnetics properly.

I did this alone, but I think that if you do it with human squadmates, it counts for them as well, so you can get it all together at once.

If you're going for the Swamp Fox, PM me on Xbox if you have that platform. I'll show you. I got it, just fine. You gotta be nimble though, it would probably work best with two human players and two NPCs. I haven't gotten all three at the same time while staying undetected, but I think it can be done. Its really quite easy to stay hidden against the Bodark. Go behind that wall that 30K goes behind, take out the three Bodark that pour in that direction. LOS is the most important part. This is really where you want NPCs, because they stay perfectly hidden where a human player would be detected.

Tim,
    The Elite difficulty mode in singleplayer needs to be patched immediately! There should be No auto-aim whatsoever in Elite mode. The developers have been so kind in giving the player the option to customize their own weapon down to the nuts and bolts but then you go into the game and it auto-aim snaps to an enemies head everytime. That takes away all of the challenge and takes away the fun. I have been a huge fan of Ghost Recon since the original xbox and I will say that true Ghost Recon fans do not want Auto-aim on Elite difficulty. What are the chances that this can be patched soon?

the original concept of the campaign

in the 2010 during the E3 you showed a mission of the campaign but in the actual game that mission is missing i will just like to know why did you change the history if the first impressions of the game where good. I personally preferred the original concept of Ghost Recon,like the FPS mode during combat,the rocket launcher in your back,the drones and all that kind of things that in the actual game are missing. I am not complaining about the game,I just say that if you had stayed with the basic idea,the actual game would have a better success!

I have all the Campign CHallenges complete except for one, on Ember Hunt. The 40 neck breaks.

Has anyone completed this one, is solo possible or do you need help? How did you get it?

The "Second Amendment" America's Original Homeland Security

Quote Originally Posted by RajunKajun59 View Post
    I have all the Campign CHallenges complete except for one, on Ember Hunt. The 40 neck breaks.

Has anyone completed this one, is solo possible or do you need help? How did you get it?
    do this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMB-pMfe14I&t=27m20s
    You can farm them there, since the enemy spawns limitlessly here.
    With freezing still happening in campaing i gave up on legit way, i got 39 before church to freeze at sniper scene.

Quote Originally Posted by IV-70 View Post
    do this
    With freezing still happening in campaing i gave up on legit way, i got 39 before church to freeze at sniper scene.
    The only problem I have had with lock-ups is on the mission after you rescue Sykes and on way to his vehicle, if if you do not pass under the tree in the center of the ruins 30K decides to play snake and Ghost Leader watches him.

Oh, and thanks for the Link IV, much appreciated.

The "Second Amendment" America's Original Homeland Security

Quote Originally Posted by IV-70 View Post
    do this
    I actually tested this. It does not last forever. After about 100 or so enemies spawn, they stop coming and only the tank is left.

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast