Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Thread: GRFS Campaign Q&A | Forums

How is the Gallant Thief mission handled in co-op?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I'm thinking of cosplaying as Kozak with his final mission (shattered mountain) loadout. I know most of the loadout in itself, but I'm wondering what the colors are for the pants and the jacket under the black molle plate carrier. To me the pants look to be either faded blue jeans or white jeans, and the jacket looks to either be a grayish color or greenish.

So what are the colors for the pants and the jacket officially in the mission "Shattered Mountain" for Kozak?

Following on from xChupa's message above...

...I can see why it would upset some GR purists, but as a Splinter Cell fan, 'Gallant Thief' has been my favourite mission - right up to the end!
    No spoilers, but I've made it 'up the hill', I'm waiting for pick up, and all hell breaks loose!

Does anyone have any hints or tips, or can I do the mission as 2-player online co-op? I reckon with a teammate I can get finished... but on my own... I don't know what I'm doing wrong!

Help! Thanks! It'd be great to be able to finish it solo!

CAUTION MILD SPOILER ALERT

Quote Originally Posted by liquid_rev View Post

...I can see why it would upset some GR purists, but as a Splinter Cell fan, 'Gallant Thief' has been my favourite mission - right up to the end!
    No spoilers, but I've made it 'up the hill', I'm waiting for pick up, and all hell breaks loose!

Does anyone have any hints or tips, or can I do the mission as 2-player online co-op? I reckon with a teammate I can get finished... but on my own... I don't know what I'm doing wrong!

I did it on elite with the GL Mounted under my ACR with armour peircing rounds. Threw Sensors all over, and tried to pick the guys off before they made it to the base of the hill. The GLwell you will figure it out. I took the silenced Goblin, or L22A2 for the rest of the mission. Got to the cafeteria with out firing a shot my first round. Watch the placement of your UAV it will get noticed.

The first Go around on Vet I took the Ultimax at the top of the Hill I had sensors all over, and U know what the frags are for. Keep a sensor on top the hill, incase some one gets behind you in the smoke.

The "Second Amendment" America's Original Homeland Security

Quote Originally Posted by liquid_rev View Post

I think sensor grenades are the key to completing the last part of the mission. It really helps to see the enemy coming when they rush your position.

Quote Originally Posted by xChupa View Post
    How is the Gallant Thief mission handled in co-op?
    Here's a walkthrough with two players (obviously the video contains spoilers):

some time ago, i saw this E3 gameplay footage, but now, having played the game, this mission is missing, why??

Quote Originally Posted by crlock29 View Post
    some time ago, i saw this E3 gameplay footage, but now, having played the game, this mission is missing, why??
    The game went through several iterations during its development. The E3 version was scrapped and rebuilt. Other things were cut too, like the commando class with the shoulder fired missiles. Apparently, the developers thought the game was getting a little too sci-fi so they revamped a lot of it.

Quote Originally Posted by RajunKajun_59 View Post
    CAUTION MILD SPOILER ALERT

I did it on elite with the GL Mounted under my ACR with armour peircing rounds. Threw Sensors all over, and tried to pick the guys off before they made it to the base of the hill. The GLwell you will figure it out. I took the silenced Goblin, or L22A2 for the rest of the mission. Got to the cafeteria with out firing a shot my first round. Watch the placement of your UAV it will get noticed.

The first Go around on Vet I took the Ultimax at the top of the Hill I had sensors all over, and U know what the frags are for. Keep a sensor on top the hill, incase some one gets behind you in the smoke.
    Thanks to everyone who posted advice - I'll see how I get on!

EDIT - went back and zonked the mission on my first attempt. Thanks again for the help!
    Last edited by liquid_rev; 06-15-2012 at 09:02 PM.

I've finished the game twice. Once in Veteran, and another at Elite.
    Also cleared nearly ALL tactical & weapon challenges, but still stuck on these particular two..

Nimble Guardian - "10 headshots during diamond formation"
    Oh ****, I'm 100% certain I've scored more than 10 headshots throughout many attempts on late portion of that first mission, but the challenge still won't be accomplished. Either it's a glitch or I shot at the neck/shoulder or whatever.. I'm tired after countless attempts. >_>

Invisible Bear - "10 kills on EMP'd Bodarks"
    The main problem is my A.I. teammates always steal the kills before I do.. >_> The highest EMP'd Bodark kill count I managed to get was 6. Most of the time? Not even close to that.

Any help, please?
    Last edited by WenDMegs; 06-15-2012 at 09:34 PM.

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast