Love the game. Love that I can plug in my 2 real guitars and play.
Love that its making me want to play again after having my guitars sit in their cases all alone collecting dust in my office.
Love the adaptive difficulty. Never makes it too hard to get so frustrated.
1) The ability to see a separate list of all the songs you have qualified for so that you can pick and choose an event from there instead of going thru each song album by album or by adding/subtracting from the given setlist.
2) Ability to play all chords back to back to back and having it give us different strum patterns to practice with the number of random (or specified/selected) chords we choose so that we get better at them. Also as others have said the ability to play all chords is each song outside the song as practice and in random or song order but at any rhythm and speed you want.
3) Easier menus and interface
4) Options to turn on/off album art to make scrolling faster (i.e., list view)
5) Ability to predefine your level (Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced) in the beginning (or in a menu) and then it can still use adaptive tech to adjust in realtime as needed but this will let those that are a little more than beginner still have fun without taking 5-10 tries to level up all the way to full song.
6) Adaptive difficulty throws new chords at you without warning so a way to minimize that or learn those things BEFORE playing. Perhaps a mode where you can play the chords outside the song and not at tempo/song speed but just to nail the fingerings and positions before you go to rehearse. So like a pre-rehearse mode. Somewhere in between riff repeater and leveler and rehearse mode.
7) Ability to add DLC wishlist song requests right from the inside the game so it uploads directly the info to your servers. Daily limits or per user limits would apply of course. Simple interface to enter in Band name and song name
8) DLC song preview ability from inside the game so you can hear it before you buy it. Also need to let us know how many versions are in there and how many tones / amp sims are included in the song we buy as DLC
9) Ability to share efx/amp settings with the other users online from in the game. Like RB / GH user developed songs but instead for custom built patches/sound efx created by the users to share and download for free or at a minimal cost. You can try the patch of course before buying / DLing it
10) More DLC / Add bass support
Thanks and I hope you continue to make RS even better and better