Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Blood? | Forums

On the gameplay demo video i saw NO blood coming from the enemys as they were being shot at all..if they want the game to be realistic have blood coming from shot soldiers..i know there was blood on the guy he catches but thats all the blood i saw...COME ON BIA
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

On the gameplay demo video i saw NO blood coming from the enemys as they were being shot at all..if they want the game to be realistic have blood coming from shot soldiers..i know there was blood on the guy he catches but thats all the blood i saw...COME ON BIA

There's tons of blood in BIA, but BIA:HH is far from finished, give it time.

Yes the game is still in development, and i'm sure the dead germans with blood gushing out of their blown up limbs will be satisfying enough for you when the game releases

Oh...there'll be blood! There'll be blood...

"The BIA Forum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy!"

Yes, I built this: Intel Q6600 @ Stock, EVGA 8800GT SC edition 679/1697/1000, 2gb OCZ RAM DDR2 800, all in an EVGA nForce 680i Sli motherboard!

Tired of all the

<span class="ev_code_RED">Gentleman please, keep this thread on topic. This isn't about slipknot.</span>

To quote Jigsaw: <span class="ev_code_RED">Oh yes....There will be blood...</span>

Hi, I'm drunkrepublican...The sober independent.

There is blood, watch the two Germans getting killed by the thompson, some blood appears, but not on the ground or on their bodies

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Raccoon_2:
    There is blood, watch the two Germans getting killed by the thompson, some blood appears, but not on the ground or on their bodies </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    BIA:HH is still in Alpha stage, I'm sure that'll change.

Hi, I'm drunkrepublican...The sober independent.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Raccoon_2:
    There is blood, watch the two Germans getting killed by the thompson, some blood appears, but not on the ground or on their bodies </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Blood rarely will land and form neat little marks on grass or dirt like in halo or the first BIAs. Blood will only be visible on the bodies or on road or wall/light colored rubble.

"The BIA Forum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy!"

Yes, I built this: Intel Q6600 @ Stock, EVGA 8800GT SC edition 679/1697/1000, 2gb OCZ RAM DDR2 800, all in an EVGA nForce 680i Sli motherboard!

Tired of all the

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast