Thread: Problem with Bathhouse level (Disarm Shetlands Bombs) | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Long story short, playing the game, killed a bunch of people, go to the furnace, shetland says "Whats the point of catching me anyway" or something alone those lines.

Lambert says that he's wired the furnace up with bombs, and I have 1:30 to disarm them, so I break the log on the gated fence and search for the bombs, which I find none, completely empty, of course after the 1:30 times up I explode.

I do notice a door across the room on the upper level, I walk through it I also explode, backtrack and the same thing.

Heres the thing though, in the video walkthrough I looked at after spending 1/2->1hr on this part it shows that the bombs blink red, and that theres actual people in the room. When I play there are no blinking red bombs, nor people walking around.

Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

PS: I'm using SCCT 1.05.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Long story short, playing the game, killed a bunch of people, go to the furnace, shetland says "Whats the point of catching me anyway" or something alone those lines.

Lambert says that he's wired the furnace up with bombs, and I have 1:30 to disarm them, so I break the log on the gated fence and search for the bombs, which I find none, completely empty, of course after the 1:30 times up I explode.

I do notice a door across the room on the upper level, I walk through it I also explode, backtrack and the same thing.

Heres the thing though, in the video walkthrough I looked at after spending 1/2->1hr on this part it shows that the bombs blink red, and that theres actual people in the room. When I play there are no blinking red bombs, nor people walking around.

Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

PS: I'm using SCCT 1.05.

wrong forum. i would give you the link but when you first come to these splinter cell forums, the scct forums come up first...what urges yall to come to the link on top that says "Splinter Cell 4-General Discussion", when you know that you are in the scct forums already?

Wrong forum. But here ya go anyway

SC09 ... Level #9 ... Bathhouse

Primary Objectives:

Gain entry to the bathhouse
    - Shetland has secured a Tokyo bathhouse to finalize his dealings with his
    unknown partners. Enter the bathhouse through the drainage system.

Discover who Shetland's contact is
    - Access the computer of the bathhouse owner to determine who Shetland's
    contact is and where and when they will be meeting.

Secondary Objectives:

None (yet)

Opportunity Objectives:

Tap the bathhouse telephone lines
    - Third Echelon field runner Frances Coen has been monitoring the activities of
    a Yakuza organization known as the Red Nishin. Tap the bathhouse phone lines
    for her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outside

You start off in a small alley. Just walk forward, around the corner and you
    should arrive in an open area. There is a light above you, but you can just
    leave it on. Disabling it will only draw attention. Quickly sneak to the right,
    there is a phone here. Tap it. Now look at your right. You can climb the
    telephone pole there. Do so and use the zip-line to get to the other side.
    Shimmy around the corner and then climb up. Grab the wall in front of you and
    shimmy all the way to the right until you can't go any further. Then let
    yourself drop down. Use the OCP to disable the light here and use the pipe in
    the corner to climb down. Turn around and look for a hole in the ground, to the
    sewers. Enter it and follow the sewers to the other side. Climb up the ladder
    here.

Primary Objective Completed: Gain entry to the bathhouse

The Basement

Open the trap and climb up. Now go right (only way you can go) and then right
    again. There is a guard here, checking the basement. It's dark, so just sneak
    towards him and go around him, through the next door. Walk up the stairs until
    you come in the next room. There is one guard here also, sitting on the left.
    Walk forward, using the crates as cover. When you're behind the second crate,
    you can either disable the light to walk to the door on the other side, or you
    can disable the ventilator here and sneak to the other side. Either way, go up
    the next stairs and through the door.

Reception Area & Offices

Switch off the lights here using the switch on your left. Then walk to the
    left, and locate a door after the curtains (right side). Go in it, quickly, and
    then sneak to the other side of the small room and enter the crawlspace. Exit
    on the other side again. You can walk slowly through the curtains here, be
    aware that there are two guards on the other side, so you can only move so far
    that you can see a bit of them. Anyway, use your EEV and enter the computer in
    front of you. Use the Security Access option and hack it. Then disable the
    camera. The two guards are finished by now, one will walk outside, the other
    one up the stairs on the right. Follow the last one. Stay to the right in the
    shadows. Once you're on the next floor, push yourself against the wall on the
    left, behind the guard. Wait until he walks down again. There is another guard
    here, standing in front of you now. After a few seconds, he will turn around
    and walk to the other side of the hallway. Follow him until the next door on
    the right. Go in here and use your optic cable on the door. Wait until the
    guard walks past the door again and go out. Go to the right, to the key code
    lock door and either hack it or use the code: 3650 (you can get it from the
    civilian in the bedroom also).

Access his computer to complete the objective.

Primary Objective Completed: Discover who Shetland's contact is.

New Primary Objective: Eavesdrop on Shetland's meeting before I-SDF takes him
    down
    - Shetland is meeting in the private area of the bathhouse to conclude his
    deal. Otomo's I-SDF is inbound to take Shetland down. Eavesdrop on the meeting
    before this happens.

Now enter the crawlspace in the corner. Don't exit on the other site! There are
    some I-SDF troops here.

New Secondary Objective: Find out who gave the I-SDF assault team their orders
    - The inbound I-SDF assault team is being coordinated locally. Determine who is
    commanding them.

Just take your EEV and aim at the computer the I-SDF guy is working on, right
    in front of you. Read the objective on it.

Secondary Objective Completed: Find out who gave the I-SDF assault team their
    orders.

Now go back and exit where you entered the crawlspace. Go back to the door, use
    your optic cable to make sure the guard has his back at you and go through it.
    Enter the next room on your left (the one you used before). Make no noise, there
    is a civilian sleeping here. Climb out of the window and shimmy to the right.
    Drop down there, move to the left (dark area) and drop down there also. Wait
    until the guard turns around and move to the door. Watch the guard on the other
    side (glass door) and wait for him to walk to the left. Then use the right door
    to enter the room again. Follow the guard, to behind his computer and go back
    through the crawlspace you used before.

Go through the door on your left once you exited the crawlspace (use thermal to
    make sure there is nobody on the other side. Then sneak forward, through the
    opening on your left.

Locker Room

After two corners, you come in the locker room. There is one guard here. Use
    your OCP on the light in front of the guard. He will investigate and you can
    sneak past him, to the toilets. When you exit the toilets, go to the left and
    cut open the material here. Go through it to enter the next room.

Swimming Pool (under construction)

Disable the light in front of you and then walk forward to the other side of
    the room. Climb the ladder here and sneak to the other side, above the two
    talking guards. Use your EMV to locate the generator inside the pool and use
    the OCP to disable it from here. Then let yourself drop down to the ground and
    tap the second (out of three) phone lines here. Walk through the door. There is
    a civilian in the way. Grab him and knock him out. Hide the body in as much
    darkness as you can, then sneak to the next door.

Cold / Hot Baths

There are two guards talking here. Listen to their conversation. They will walk
    each another way when they're finished. Let them turn around again and they
    will to each side again. They will be with their backs at you now. Walk forward
    to the next hallway right in front of you. Disable the light here and walk
    further, through the next door and directly go to the left. Use the hatch here
    to let the room fill with steam, then climb in the bath, over the railing, into
    the next bath. You can go around the turret now and through the next door here.

Private Baths

Just walk forward, to the reception desk and tap the third phone line here.

Opportunity Objective Completed: Tap the bathhouse telephone line.

Now be quick. Walk to the hallway and you can hide between the wooden thing and
    the wall here. Wait until the guard walks by and quickly move to were he came
    from (be very quick! he turns around when he's halfway through the hallway).
    Just walk forward and locate the crawlspace in front of you. Go through it and
    exit on the other side. Move through the water and climb on the little wooden
    bridge here. Walk around the plants and enter the crawlspace. Go to the other
    side to listen to the conversation of Shetland and some I-SDF people. Shetland
    will run away after this.

Primary Objective Completed: Eavesdrop on Shetland's meeting before I-SDF takes
    him down

New Primary Objective: Eliminate Shetland
    - Shetland must not be allowed to escape the bathhouse under any circumstances.

Now use your EEV and hack the laptop on the table to complete a bonus
    objective. Then go back through the crawlspace and exit it. Walk around the
    plants and jump in the water again. Wait here! After a few seconds, you should
    hear a grenade exploding. This blast will kill one guard on the other side, so
    the area is safer for you. Now, go through the crawlspace and then quickly walk
    straight forward, to the hallway you came from. At the end, turn left two times
    and then to the right, into the toilets. Walk forward, just follow the hallway.
    After some time, you come across the fighting I-SDF and Shetland's people
    again. Run and make a roll to the door on the other side. Then go to the right
    (the area with the med-kit) and walk very slowly! There is a wall mine around
    the corner. Disable it.

The Room with the Three Night-Vision Guards (what should I call this room?)

Now walk forward, slowly. You come in a room with three (!) guards with night-
    vision. But it's easy to get through if you know how. Just walk to the right
    and use the cover here, so they can't see you. Then take out your smoke bombs.
    Aim the first one a bit halfway to the next door, walk in the smoke while
    pressing X again to equip your second smoke bomb. Throw it right in front of
    the door and you can easily sneak past the guards here. Now follow the path,
    but also very slowly. There is another wall mine around the corner. Disable it
    and walk further.

Bomb Area

New Primary Objective: Disarm Shetland's bombs
    - Shetland is planting bombs that will destroy the bathhouse and cover up
    evidence. Disarm the bombs before going after Shetland.

This is one of the most difficult parts of the game. Be fast and climb over the
    fence. Let yourself drop, go to the right, down the stairs and then right
    again. Sam will crouch under some pipes here and you can defuse the bomb. Be
    sure you have sticky shockers in your SC-20K now! Now move back to the stairs.
    Equip your SC20-K and aim for the night-vision guard above you. Sticky Shocker
    him. RUN towards him and grab his body, take it down the stairs and towards
    where the first bomb was. Drop it there. Run back up the stairs, go two times
    to the right (so you've made a 180 degrees turn) and then jump down from the
    railing in front of you. Defuse the second bomb here.
    Now wait here until a guard walks by, to the right. Quickly jump up the catwalk
    again and use a shocker on him. Then aim to where you came from first (when
    walking to the second bomb). There is another guard coming from there. As soon
    as you seen only a bit of him, shoot a sticky shocker to take him down. Then
    run to where you took down the other one. Look at the left, the last bomb is
    there. Jump towards it and defuse it.

Primary Objective Completed: Disarm Shetland's bombs.

Now aim for the door Shetland went through. Once it opens, shoot a sticky
    shocker at the guard coming out of it. Then run through it, climb up the ladder
    and through the door. Listen to everything Shetland has to say and he will put
    down his gun. Either shoot him or put down your gun also. Doing the last,
    Shetland will attack you and Sam takes him out.

Objectives Review:

Gain entry to the bathhouse ....................................... Completed
    Discover who Shetland's contact is ................................ Completed
    Eavesdrop on Shetland's meeting before the I-SDF takes him down ... Completed
    Disarm Shetland's bombs ........................................... Completed
    Eliminate Shetland ................................................ Completed

Find out who gave the I-SDF assault them their orders ............. Completed

Tap the bathhouse telephone lines ................................. Completed

Hack Shetland's computer .......................................... Completed

Mission Statistics:

Mission Played ................ Bathhouse
    Time .......................... / Varies \

Enemies Knocked Out ........... 4
    Enemies Injured ............... 0
    Enemies Killed ................ 0
    Civilians Knocked Out ......... 1
    Civilians Injured ............. 0
    Civilians Killed .............. 0

Bodies Found .................. 0
    Alarms Triggered .............. 0
    Success Rating ................ 100 %

from here: http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox/...s_theory_a.txt

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other [guy] die for his."
    - General George Patton (1885-1945)

Sorry for posting in the wrong area, but thanks for the info, I was just looking in the wrong spot.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MKCC14:
    wrong forum. i would give you the link but when you first come to these splinter cell forums, the scct forums come up first...what urges yall to come to the link on top that says "Splinter Cell 4-General Discussion", when you know that you are in the scct forums already? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well I dont know whats wrong with you. when i come to the forums it takes me straight to the DA forum.
    I-I-I-I GOT EM!!