Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: E3 June 2011 GR:FS appearance | Forums

AMEN!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Originally posted by kimi_:
    E3 is the largest video game convention in the US.

As you know, no new info has been released in a year.

If any game company was going to be releasing a bunch of new info, E3 would be the place to be for them.
    Nice hint

Looking forward to see the game in action !!!

If any game company did not release info on an up-coming game for a year I would say it had been shut down.

Originally posted by illicitmags:
    If any game company did not release info on an up-coming game for a year I would say it had been shut down.
    I hope that the info embargo is due to the importance of the GR series for Ubisoft (sounds a bit strange i guess).

After all the years (March 2007) and 4-5 CoDs (massive success of shooters) later, they know that they´ll have to offer a fantastic game to get peoples interest back.

I don´t know what happened around E3 2010 but as we know they weren´t ready to show something for a year now.

Assuming that the game has been in development for at least 3 years, my bet is that we´ll see some (hopefully awesome) gameplay at E3 2011.

If the game turns out to be good, they won´t have to fear the competition and release it in 2011 (if it is ready).

Then what does that make Splinter Cell: Conviction which had no new info for almost 2 years?

Originally posted by Justin-x:
    Then what does that make Splinter Cell: Conviction which had no new info for almost 2 years?
    An average game that took all my money for an "exclusive beta" that anybody can get access too.

Some good might have actually come out of this! If, Ubi are starting again, then it could mean then are constructively taking your critisism on board. They might be trying to keep the original sex appeal for the fanbase.
    Currently waiting on:

Beyond Good & Evil 2(?), Portal 3(?), Deus Ex: Universe, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Mirror's Edge, Watch_Dogs, Rainbow 6: Patriots, Cyberpunk 2077.

Yes but most game developers ask what their consumers want before they make a new game. Pretty smart thinking considering Ubi could have saved time, money and fans now moving on to better things.

Originally posted by Justin-x:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by illicitmags:
    Then what does that make Splinter Cell: Conviction which had no new info for almost 2 years? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    A very expensive beer coaster?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast