Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: express ideas | Forums

well that news that we got about the next pop wont happen it put us all down but i think that we should all make ides of a new cerector a new plot and even better but plz try to include cool moves and gravity defing stunts!!!!!!!! if were lucky and some game creator sees our ideas we may just get the new Prince of persia but make a new name

i like cereal
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

well that news that we got about the next pop wont happen it put us all down but i think that we should all make ides of a new cerector a new plot and even better but plz try to include cool moves and gravity defing stunts!!!!!!!! if were lucky and some game creator sees our ideas we may just get the new Prince of persia but make a new name

i like cereal

Which news did we get that POP 3 won't happen?

Beyond Good & Evil - Join The Rebellion: BG&E Website | BG&E PC Demo | BG&E Forums
    Beyond Good & Evil 2: BG&E 2 Trailer Pey'J | BG&E 2 Screens | BG&E 2 Concept Reel
    Safe and sound in its shell, the precious pearl is the slave of the currents

Ehem, i think you are over reacting a bit...
    Just because they are working on other games does
    not mean one bit. And to say the truth you had me scared there for a second, but just a second.

They won't make a new game until the movie comes out, so of course they're working on other stuff! As people said in the rest of that threads, teams usually work on more than one project at a time too.
    I think that after the movie, they'll release another title. They wouldn't just let the series die now... unless the movie is going to be a big finale... Oh horrors!

How can it be a big finale when its supposed to be based on SOT? hmmm?

Include a horse riding sequence. Or how about a sequence in a big city, on the rooftops of a Persian city, kind of a throwback to the 1992 Prince of Persia 2.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________________________
    General Murray: Lawrence, I can't make out whether you're bloody bad-mannered or just half-witted.
    T.E. Lawrence: I have the same problem, sir.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hunter_of_Chaos:
    How can it be a big finale when its supposed to be based on SOT? hmmm? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you know for sure that it's going to be based on SoT?? I sure hope it's not the finale... I would cry. T.T

Well not only you would cry... Probably the server handling the forums would get flooded.
    PoP is a GAME not a movie ,and if a movie will at all come out it will be based on the game...
    Deep down inside im pretty sure there will
    be a PoP 3 with the prince and Fahra , it can be no otherwise...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast