Thread: Excellent news for us once the patch is out! | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    In the Ubi Soft post about the patch says:

""...- corrected the issue with aircraft that spawn later into the co-op missions"

I asked Ian Boys, who is involve in the patch beta testing and i know that also build mission, and he confirmed that now we will have the possibility to put on online mission flights that appear later in the mission. Something that was possible to make only on offline missions.
    Don't know about you, but since i make mission for online play, this is one of the things i wanted more on this excellent sim.
    Now i will have the chance to make mission more unpredictible, and over all, fun. [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img] [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img] [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img]

Si hay que huir YO PRIMERO!!!

www.ecv56condor.com.ar
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    In the Ubi Soft post about the patch says:

""...- corrected the issue with aircraft that spawn later into the co-op missions"

I asked Ian Boys, who is involve in the patch beta testing and i know that also build mission, and he confirmed that now we will have the possibility to put on online mission flights that appear later in the mission. Something that was possible to make only on offline missions.
    Don't know about you, but since i make mission for online play, this is one of the things i wanted more on this excellent sim.
    Now i will have the chance to make mission more unpredictible, and over all, fun. [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img] [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img] [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img]

www.ecv56condor.com.ar

XyZspineZyX
    Yes, that will be interesting, even if it worked out that it was only for AI.

Of course, I had no idea if it would be only for AI, but I'm wondering how it would work for humans.

Would you be sitting in your plane with a big counter incrementing down from 10 minutes?

<center>

America: #1 military...#15 in literacy...
    Because right wingers run our military
    and leftists run our schools!
    [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img] </center>

XyZspineZyX
    Noh, obviously it will be only fo AI, but before it couldn't be done even with AI. I always talking of coop missions because on those mission flights that where set later in the mission could only be see by the host. For single mission this wasnt an issue, obviously.

www.ecv56condor.com.ar