Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dear Ubi, | Forums

I've purchased just about every TC game you've released on xbox consoles for the Ghost Recon, and Rainbow Six series. Everytime a new title is released, I have/hear the same complaints. Why can't we buy a finished product? Have you folks ever considered beta testing? It's extremely irritating to wait for such a hyped up game, and then be dissapointed by the issues that haven't been resolved. After playing online last night, the sync (causing lag) issues have driven me back to playing Gears of War for multiplayer fun. Now you can point the finger at MS and say it's their fault, but someone needs to resolve this, or I'll expect a refund from <b style="color:black;background-color:#a0ffff">Ubi[/b] or gamestop for $59.99 USD.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Originally posted by BICDADDY:
    I've purchased just about every TC game you've released on xbox consoles for the Ghost Recon, and Rainbow Six series. Everytime a new title is released, I have/hear the same complaints. Why can't we buy a finished product? Have you folks ever considered beta testing? It's extremely irritating to wait for such a hyped up game, and then be dissapointed by the issues that haven't been resolved. After playing online last night, the sync (causing lag) issues have driven me back to playing Gears of War for multiplayer fun. Now you can point the finger at MS and say it's their fault, but someone needs to resolve this, or I'll expect a refund from <b style="color:black;background-color:#a0ffff">Ubi[/b] or gamestop for $59.99 USD.
    LOL you make me laugh
    [sarcasm] Umm.. <b style="color:black;background-color:#a0ffff">UBI[/b] I'd like a refund to please [end sarcasm]

Obviously <b style="color:black;background-color:#a0ffff">Ubi[/b] wouldn't give a refund... they're all about money, which is obvious. Like I said in my post, I've bought every GR and Rainbow game released, so the issues don't surprise me. I just hope eventually they'll think of the consumers before they think of their pockets. They seem to be steering the direction of an EA.

Report the bugs and problems sensibly and they'll patch where they can.

It would be good if they invited proper R6 players to Beta days or something pre-release to play the game intensely over a day or two.

I know they have get togethers as I have been before but in all honesty, the people there tend to be from websites and magazines so aren't hardcore fans.

Let's face it, the guys on this forum alone would identify just about everything and for what, the cost of some food and drink and some premises? It'd make sense to me.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

www.rainbowsixleague.com

They wouldn't even need to do that. They could just send a group of preapproved Beta testers from this forum and have them test it for around two to three months and then report back on problems. All it'd cost them is the cost to put the beta on a disc and a stamp.

I also think if they did this the community wouldn't be so ready to slit throats when a problem comes around.

I mean it doesn't matter what forum you're in here or GR or SC the people that have problems with the game always come in and start a post about them either sueing or returning the product.

And <b style="color:black;background-color:#a0ffff">UBI[/b] needs to do something about it. Maybe have those that are the biggest complainers do the Beta testing. Because those are the die hard players. They ***** and complain because they love the series or else they'd just sell the damb game and not even have an account here at all.

I believe they have a council now for this game right? Well when it's time to start beta testing the next R6 game maybe they need to send out around 16 copies of the beta to those people and have them test it for like I said 2-3 months and while playing it have them report the status and news here on this site for everybody to see and read. If <b style="color:black;background-color:#a0ffff">UBI[/b] did this with every popular game the feedback would probably be ten times better then what you have now. And it'd probably sell more games that way too. People have friends too remember. Word of mouth travels fast UBISOFT.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Troubled is the Soul of a man that walks among the living whose shadow is not cast upon the earth

Sig by Phin

When Death is Entreated, the Battle is Decided
    Gamertag: NSA Spy

Now you can point the finger at MS and say it's their fault, but someone needs to resolve this, or I'll expect a refund from <b style="color:black;background-color:#a0ffff">Ubi[/b] or gamestop for $59.99 USD.
    And I wan't a shiny new Dodge Viper in the Driveway of my Space-Mansion.

It ain't happening.

And what, if any, are your complaints? Or are you trying to speak for every bug-eyed yahoo who has ever issued a complaint on this site? Sure, some are viable, but the most of them that I have seen are typical "Whur iuz tis guun?" complaints or something obscure about the TPV.

Originally posted by KimberTech:
    And what, if any, are your complaints?
    Read my post chief... it has to do with the non-latency related lag issues (in other words the players in the room are out of sync with the host). It's not a rediculous problem, but they needed to do more testing using Xbox Live, instead of just a lan party. This could also be the problem with voice communication that people are experiencing.

The release date slipped as far back as it could without missing "Black Friday" in the US. Sure it could have used more testing and refinement, but heads would have rolled if they missed that date.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Is it possible that a bad batch of discs were released? Last night, I gave it another try, and experienced the same issues, but the other three people in the room (playing terrorist hunt) didn't have the same issues. Before people start spouting off that I have a bad connection... I don't. Not only do I have a solid connection, I had all green dots with the host as well.

Obviously <b style="color:black;background-color:#a0ffff">Ubi[/b] wouldn't give a refund... they're all about money, which is obvious. Like I said in my post, I've bought every GR and Rainbow game released, so the issues don't surprise me. I just hope eventually they'll think of the consumers before they think of their pockets. They seem to be steering the direction of an EA.
    Truth.

Yeah, this confirms exactly what is being said in the thread: foregoing the games the consumers want for the games that will make them the most money.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast