Thread: Has any one accually played single player all the way through? | Forums

Pc version Seems to have some issues or im ******ed proble both

30 + views no comments. I will just have to assume that no one with a Pc version has completed single player If you have Please Comment so i can know if it is even possible.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

So far I have had no issue with events not loading. I'm on Act 5. I'm spending most of my time in multiplayer though.

I beat it the game was fairly easy I had it on Medium difficulty. Yes I play the PC version.

yes just finished (pc) singleplayer retail version yesterday..hard game.

i beat it as well yesterday lol. i had some problems with the brothers gettin stuck in random spots on one map when his horse got stuck he was walking in circles just tried restarting the chapter or run far enough till u die.

Yes; I have played for 8 hours to finish the 1 time and then have I finished 4 times more in very hard mode and got all 89 secrets. (Very Hard Mode is unlocked when You finish the game for the first time)

Yeah, I bought the PC version and completed it as well. I played it on Medium though and once completed it unlocked Very Hard. I haven't played it again though. Completed the game in 5 hours and 30 minutes, but as I said that's on Medium.

Banned
    Yeah I beat the PC version about 4 times already, including twice on Very Hard. I only encountered one bug where last time I played it I could not get into the church you chase Marisa into. The doors were closed, they're supposed to be open.

The workaround was to restart the chapter and play with no quicksaves. The only challenge I've yet to try on sp is playing on Very Hard with no concentration mode. There are a few places it's scripted in and you can't avoid it though.