Metal999, I tried to play with minimal graphic settings, but this problem existed. I had to use trainer to get past that chapter.
I am having this problem as well for the past 2 days. I am getting extremely frustrated with this. It seems to be an error by the coders, possibly, that bullets can come through the back of the stage coach? By the way the level is set up it seems u are supposed to fight off the riders as they approach the sides of the stage coach...but it seems most of us never even get that far. I will try the suggestion by Metall999 now...and then search for a trainer. Ubi...hire better coders and test your games on multiple set-ups, OPS, Specs, etc...0 points for you even though the game is awesome. Stuff like this completely ruins the gaming experience. Boo UbiSoft
Metal99 U ARE THE MAN! Your solution worked like a charm and I was able to complete the section of the game..which was actually quite fun...though short. After 2 days, 6 hours of play, and countless restarts, I cant believe a simple reduction of ALL video quality was the answer. Thanks alot dude. Ubi needs to patch and fix this issue ASAP.
Was happy to help,ulfkell!
Have a nice time playing!
I turned all the graphics down and it fixed it for me. werid quark
Good Find metal thanks for posting it
No problam man,
Have fun playing!
I've lowered my graphics settings on every single setting under the VIDEO tab on the home page but nothing is happening the horsemen still don't appear.
Have also tried the suggested method re lower all graphics settings - but just after the horseman disappears, Ray keeps dropping dopwn dead!
yeah, i get the same problem, except its different. i see the horsemen, i shoot @ the horsemen, but my shots all get stuck in the carriage framework! but theirs go straight through and hit me in the head! its something the developers just haven't thought through properly. it'd be great if you could toggle sticking your head out the window and use the inside carriage for cover. make alot more sense. i hope ONE OF THE DEVELOPERS IS READING THIS!!!!! oh, and my pc is brand new, up to date hardware and software, so its not a hardware issue, or a software one. and another thing is you cant even use concentration during this, so it makes it even harder! this is the only level so far were i am truly disappointed.
Ok i had this problem on the PC and now have played the level multiple time without a hitch using my method. On Very Hard difficulty every time.
Start the level and then proceed like listed below.
1. Kill Marshal
2. Go to gunshop and buy as much dynamite as possible and if you can get quickshooters.
3. If you didnt get quickshooters see if you can get them off the bodys of people, doesnt matter if they are rusty.
4. Dont use the dynamite till the stage coach.
5. In the stagecoach wait and look out the right side of the stage coach as if you were facing backwards and wait till you see one man on a horse.
6. Shoot the man on the horse if you can then every 5-10 seconds throw a stick of dynamite till you have thrown 3-4 of em.
7. By now you should be turning and throw some more.
8. Use your instincts and as a hint you can throw dynamite through the back of the stagecoach and right behind you so they all die.
9. If you run out of dynamite and there are still some guys look out the rear left side and shoot any of them you see when the stage turns or spam fire out the back.