Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: as sandwraith after watching kaileena and Shahdee talk (stuck) | Forums

Ya I went back too the garden hall and I can't find a way out. All the doors are closed I cannot find any switches too open them I hope this is not one of those bugs I keep hearing about :/

plz help
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Ya I went back too the garden hall and I can't find a way out. All the doors are closed I cannot find any switches too open them I hope this is not one of those bugs I keep hearing about :/

plz help

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by phobius101:

plz help <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I don't know if I've got there yet, sorry, would help if I could.

I'm at the same place. Need to get back to the throne room (past). I'll let you know if I figure it out and you do the same.

You need to go through the sand portal (which is at the back of the middle hallway) in order to get back. It says you need to stay in the past, but you need to be in the present in order to return.

-Reisen

I'm having the same problem as phobius101 the door in the middle hallway is closed and there's no way to open it.

you need to go up
    run up the wall and jump to the ladder
    fight crow-man
    then jump across
    take the ladder up
    wall run to the pole and jump on the bridge
    go to the middle wall run and get acroos now change times

neuro_GMBH I've done that and that takes you to the cliffs right?

but when I get to the end of that I'm on a crumbling ledge with an art work chest and a wall that looks like it should break but no matter what i try to wall won't break and I fall to my death as the ledge crumbles.

what did you do?

Then What
    After being chased , slammed and thrown town a well, making my way through some traps I get to a big room, in pretty bad shape ( the room ). We've been here before It's the place where we were chasing Shadee before a door closed behind her. Soooo, I'm stuck Here and Would Reaaaallly really appreciate any help.

Thanks.

yeah you get thrown down there you're in water eh, follow the path eventually there'll be a little opening near the ground you've gotta roll under it and then you'll be in the cliffs section. and if you pass that please let me know how.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast