Thread: Need help with Red & Black Map Packs | Forums

I have downloaded both packs (and can see them on my hard drive), but when I start the game and check out my maps, they are not there (just the orginal ones are there).

I have tried story mode/terrorist mode....I mostly play single player, or multiplayer (not on live, Im not THAT good ) I have 2 profiles set on the xbox the main one (which is the xbox live account that i downloaded the packs with) and the "guest" one (who ever is at the house playing it on split screen with me).

Do I have to install these or should I be seeing them on the game? Where should I be seeing them?? HELP PLEASE! Thanks in Advance...

**BTW, I did try the FAQ (going back to dashboard and restart, no such luck)...
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

you don't have to install them. go into your dashboard. then go into games played. hit RB6V and it will give you an option to look at what you have downloaded for that game. if they aren't in there, just download them again and see how that goes.

Ok went to my dashboard, and into games played, both packs are there. I tried redownloading the first pack (RED) and started up the game again, and THERE IT WAS! <THANK YOU>

I can only find it under terrorist mode (single player)...Does that sound right? Do you know if I can use these with multi-player (split screen) Co-Op?

Again, thanks for your help, not sure why redownloading it work, but I dont care...

rule #1 don't ever be surprised when weird stuff happens with these games lol

not sure about the co op part. i have never done co op

Well thanks for the Map help, and trust me it is working now, Im happy! I wont ask ANY questions!

My Man & I like to play split screen, I dont play on xbox live (Im not ready for that with this game, LOL), so I will update you if I get it to work on co-op..thanks again!

man. i was having the same problem. i had to send my 360 back before Christmas for the second time. i tried to play the new maps and the weren't there. i redownloaded both maps and they still weren't showing up. for some reason i redownloaded JUST the red pack, and viola! there it was!thanks for the help guys!!!

if by co-op you mean co-op t hunt then yeah its thoese maps

Originally posted by lmd569:
    Well thanks for the Map help, and trust me it is working now, Im happy! I wont ask ANY questions!

My Man & I like to play split screen, I dont play on xbox live (Im not ready for that with this game, LOL), so I will update you if I get it to work on co-op..thanks again!
    Best way to get good at the game is by playing it on XBOX Live. When playing the Computer you are constantly playing the same AI and gets boring. Atleast on XBLive you play different skill levels and you progress alot faster.

.....silence is golden.....gamertag:- thesilencer1987