Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Locations | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Banned
    Can anyone tell me where are some of the locals in the game?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

as of right now, just by listening to the narration of the demo, some confirmed locations are Malta and Washington D.C. As far as any other locations, none that I know of right now

Originally posted by warofworlds:
    as of right now, just by listening to the narration of the demo, some confirmed locations are Malta and Washington D.C. As far as any other locations, none that I know of right now
    Thomas_300_529 writes: I would like to know how many locations in this upcoming game because I am so excited to play it.

And also, I know it takes place on the island of Malta and Washington D.C. but what are the other locations are included?
    Drop me a line.

Thomas

Yeah other locals would be nice, from DC to Malta and anywhere in between.

Originally posted by thomas_300_529:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by warofworlds:
    Thomas_300_529 writes: I would like to know how many locations in this upcoming game because I am so excited to play it.

And also, I know it takes place on the island of Malta and Washington D.C. but what are the other locations are included?
    Drop me a line.

Thomas </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

not to be a jerk or nothing but......wow i can't say anything because it'd just come off way too harsh my god man...

Originally posted by XInsomX:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by thomas_300_529:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by warofworlds:

Drop me a line.

Thomas </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

not to be a jerk or nothing but......wow i can't say anything because it'd just come off way too harsh my god man... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Probably not an English speaker...ease up on the dude.

You be you I'll be me and Kleaneasy will be Hardtoklean...

Originally posted by XInsomX:
    You be you I'll be me and Kleaneasy will be Hardtoklean...
    Then I guess we know what you are...

Back to the topic, it would be cool to see a few other places than Malta and DC

What I particularly liked about the Washington DC stuff in the Hobo-Sam days was how he was actually at a DC landmark, and not just some phony office building or warehouse.

I hope the locations still have gameplay that occur in real places (as suggested by the trailer at the Lincoln memorial) and not just "Underground Lair -Washington DC".
    "Gameplay is a lot more about bursts of intense action swinging back into stealth and using stealth as a tool. It's less about being invisible and more about being predatory." Patrick Redding in OXM Jan.

Originally posted by sammyboy1981:
    What I particularly liked about the Washington DC stuff in the Hobo-Sam days was how he was actually at a DC landmark, and not just some phony office building or warehouse.

I hope the locations still have gameplay that occur in real places (as suggested by the trailer at the Lincoln memorial) and not just "Underground Lair -Washington DC".
    The actual setting wasn't even true to how the Lincoln memorial was laid out or how it really looked . The Devs had to change everything around to suit real game-play scenarios.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast