Thread: Blazing angels 2 for the Wii??? | Forums

I love the first one and was wondering if this one will be coming on the Wii.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

It would be a nice addition and I can see it doing well with the Wii controls but I haven't heard of anything.

Anyone else heard anything?

<span class="ev_code_RED">PLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AASE</span>

Banned
    dude it is terrible. i played one of the blazing angels on the wii and it was probably the stupidest game ever.

I play on the wii thank you very much. It is very good and I would like to see BAII on Wii format

I also play BA on the Wii and it's the most spectacular way to fly and combact, I used a 46" LCD television HD, no pc monitor can be compared to a great screen like that, believe me. So, what about BAII for Wii?

I picked up a copy of Blazing Angels - Squadrons of WWII at the weekend and I can't get enough of it...!!! Would love to see No. 2 available for the Wii...

Come on Ubisoft - don't hold out on us now...!!!

Hola!!
    He jugado a la primera Blazing Angels Squadrons of WWII yes el mejor juego de avinoos para Wii.
    Por favor España necesita Blazing Angels Secret Missions of WWII para Wii, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Posted Thu December 04 2008 17:17
    dude it is terrible. i played one of the blazing angels on the wii and it was probably the stupidest game ever.
    Do you even like combat flight sims?

to all you haters out ther get off the backs of the one that out number you a million to one. So get off your high horse and realis more people whant to see number two for the Wii like me. I'd like to see you dull me in the game cause when it come down to it I can take on hundred's of plane's at a time.!