* SvenRump: Prince of Persia: a rollicking good time. Swords & Sandals 2010 Bruckheimer Style
* Slashfilm: Feeling let down by Prince of Persia. The production design, cinematography, costume design all amazing. But the plot, characters and casting is kind of a mess.
* FirstShowing: Prince of Persia was good, not great, pretty much exactly what I expected. It moved VERY quickly but was still long. Not enough parkour. I like the plot, but there’s so much going on it was confusing at times, felt a little rushed and messy, but wasn’t bad. Just good I guess.
* Schofizzy: No surprise that PRINCE OF PERSIA: SANDS OF TIME looks cool and that’s about it.
* mattign: Just saw Prince of Persia. Fun movie.
* bitmobshoe: Prince of Persia movie is a lot of mindless, summer blockbuster fun. The expected cliches were out in full force though.
* entoncesmn: Prince of Persia is big and loud and and action-filled but all that didn’t make the story better.