did u know i only really post when i am in a hotel traveling, and that is the only reason i am posting right now? because my fing xbox doesnt hook up to the hotel TV?????
did u know that . . . wait a minute what am I doing?
Pokemon Diamond Friend Code: 4682-4970-6275
Wii Friend Code: 4443-7625-9283-3123
This would be more fun if a few more would chime in.
ATTENTION FORUM TROLLS: STOP READING AND WRITE SOMETHING. Mikevolta's posting ,it's not hard to look smarter than him!
Bubble bursters really grinds my gears.
SOMEBODY? Let's get 'em boys!... uhh, I can't keep up with all this posting, my drinks getting warm...
I don't have a drink. Maybe rumple minz will do.
Hotel room fever is a lot like cabin fever. To pass the time, I suggest you go down to the lobby and entertain yourself.
A few suggestions...
- Compliment a family on how adorable their children are. Ask if you can keep one.
- Scream "I have passed the 36th Chamber of the Wu-Tang! Who will challenge ME?!!!". Then kick at the air a few times.
- Pitch a tent and start a campfire. Sit cross-legged and sing "Where Have All the Flowers Gone?" by Pete Seeger.
- Ask the clerk if you could use the lobby phone to make a long distance call to your Sherpa in Nepal.
- Throw rolls of toilet paper at old people.
- Discuss Camus and Sartre with a decorative plant.
If you need more, lemme know...
"We gotta get jobs. Then we get the khakis. Then we get the chicks." - Joe "Coop" Cooper