Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Rabbids go home | Forums

What I might do instead of shoving 40 quid up this game's ... backside sorry, is get a lovefilm account and rent it. At least then I can send it back.
    StaceyW- How to protect your family and survive from Rayman fangirl attack.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Originally posted by spiraldoor:
    Is anybody here planning on actually buying this game? With money? Money which could be used to buy a different game? One which is actually good?
    I don't think I'm ever going to acheive your level of sarcasm. And I mean that in a good way.

>>;

Lightbulb My Idea of a rayman game.

Make a game called Rayman 100 with alot of lazers and rayman has a cape and he can fly (in last stage) and the rabbids have rainbow rabbids and the rabbids have shotguns and they look like the rayman 4 rabbids the rayman gba rabbids (boss rabbid) and final boss is a flying giant rabbid robot and it takes 100 punches.

Ahh rabbids were in my house stealing mah plunger and toilet wrap!!!!

dahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hi

i love rabbids go home ive completed it twice i like all rabbids games and i only got a nintendo wii

this is my first post

Good game firecloudsonic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Is there any games on this site?

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314