View Poll Results: What is the "perfect " tank in RUSE?

Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll
  • M3 Stuart

1 1.03%
  • M24 Chaffee

3 3.09%
  • M3 Lee

0 0%
  • M4 Sherman

1 1.03%
  • M26 Pershing

0 0%
  • M26 Super Pershing

17 17.53%
  • Panzer III

1 1.03%
  • Panzer IV

5 5.15%
  • Panzer V Panther

7 7.22%
  • Panzer VI Tiger

5 5.15%
  • Panzer VII King Tiger

7 7.22%
  • Cruiser A13

0 0%
  • Cromwell A27

0 0%
  • Matilda

0 0%
  • S35

0 0%
  • SAU 40

6 6.19%
  • B1 BIS

1 1.03%
  • ARL 44

1 1.03%
  • Carro M11

0 0%
  • Carro M13

0 0%
  • Carro M15

5 5.15%
  • T-26

0 0%
  • T-34

11 11.34%
  • KV 1

2 2.06%
  • IS-2

4 4.12%
  • T95

0 0%
  • Panzer VIII Maus

2 2.06%
  • Churchill

0 0%
  • FCM F1

11 11.34%
  • Carro P26

2 2.06%
  • IS-3

5 5.15%
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: Best Tank in RUSE | Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Whopper44 View Post
    Making a armor base, panzer III's, arti&aa base, flak 88's, airfield, stuka's, and me109's. That's just terribly expensive. I could quickly build an armor base and rush. I'll just build an airfield instead of arti&aa for anti air. In the long run, the french fighters would outgun the german me109's. Your probably getting stuka's too so that's another airfield or I outgun you. You won't have enough money to build arti&aa base for 88's so your panzer III's will be outgunned by B1Bis'. I'll build another airfield for bombers to counter your siegfried bunkers. France is probably the best nation in 1939 and Germany could be the worst. France just has an enormous advantage over germany.
    It really is.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Well yah I won't build all of those at once, I don't need Panzer 3's and I won't build an armor base just for them. Usually I just build an airfield, to begin with in 1939 France cannot get its advanced fighters, and they don't get their fighter bombers, thus their air is really weak (even with the adv fighters it's still the weakest vs. other air in the game), their fighters will get eaten alive by the German ones which again if you do go fighters won't leave you enough money to do much of an armor rush. From there stuka's and some ground recon perhaps depending on the situation, French tanks are slow thus not very strong in rushing and then with air dominance I can reach all over the map. Sure you can go AA, but that severely limits your offensive capabilities and eventually the amount of money you'd be spending on AA will limit all your other projects.

As for getting bombers to counter Siegfrieds? You're joking right? France cannot hope to beat Germany in the air long enough to get bombers up, you're much better going light artillery, which for the French is really powerful.

If anything Germany is the best in 39, France is pretty good in that era as well because everyone else is weakened, but Germany is for one the only nation with a full no research for F-FB-B airfield, their infantry are just amazing for that era, they get stugs etc. Sure they don't get Panzer 4's in that era but they are strong regardless.
    Last edited by Warforger; 01-17-2012 at 06:34 AM.
    This is everyone in the PC forum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpMvS1Q1sos

who voted for the Maus 0.o

people come on the super purshing is good but its not the best. And come on the panzerIII and the stewert almost every tank is better than them. the two best tank are the mause and the fcm and the tiger and king tiger are not bad there awsome same with the pershing and thats my statement

u think italy come on all u half to do is build a army of shermans and there dead price is not everything

Quote Originally Posted by isaiah488 View Post
    people come on the super purshing is good but its not the best. And come on the panzerIII and the stewert almost every tank is better than them. the two best tank are the mause and the fcm and the tiger and king tiger are not bad there awsome same with the pershing and thats my statement
    The Panzer 3 and Stuart are available really early and they're really fast, I've won more games taking advantage of that than I have with spamming Maus's and FCM's(And those games are so ******ed). The speed is the reason the SP performs well due to the micro you can do with it, ironically the speed is what makes the Maus suck (It's one of the worst tanks in the game).
    This is everyone in the PC forum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpMvS1Q1sos

Quote Originally Posted by Warforger View Post
    The Panzer 3 and Stuart are available really early and they're really fast, I've won more games taking advantage of that than I have with spamming Maus's and FCM's(And those games are so ******ed). The speed is the reason the SP performs well due to the micro you can do with it, ironically the speed is what makes the Maus suck (It's one of the worst tanks in the game).
    If your using the Maus as an attack tank...your doing it wrong.

best tank

ok first of all the mause is good and second you defend with it not attack. The mause is like the japese advanced tank destroyer and rushing is for noods no won wonts to be rushed

I've always hated the Maus. It's without question, the most powerful tank in the game but it's slow, expensive, and takes forever to aim at enemies. It's more vulnerable to fighter bombers than any other tank and it's too much to invest in. I much rather build advanced heavy tanks and use them to rush an enemy than any super heavy. If the advanced heavy tank has 500meter range, then it could out gun super heavy tanks worth the same amount of money. For example, 6 Super Pershings cost the same as 4 Maus's. Those Super Pershings can easily outgun the Maus's because they can position themselves faster and rotate their turret faster. On paper, I'm sure the Maus's outgun them, but the Super Pershing would beat them every time. Man it's been a while since I've used this forum.

The Italian Carro M13 is an excellent raiding tank. It costs $15 and requires no research so you get get a few out really fast. It can outgun other light tanks because of it's thicker armor but it's still very fast. My new favorite "light" tank if you can call it that.
    "When the enemy is driven back, we have failed, and when he is cut off, encircled and dispersed, we have succeeded." -Alexander Suvorov

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast