Thread: Need help with Act 2 glitch | Forums

Far Cry Classic Launch Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - The year is 2007, it is the future

Far Cry 3 - Deluxe Bundle Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Outpost App [UK]

So, I've been playing Far Cry 2 thus far without any glitches. Until now...
    I'm on Act 2, and every time I start playing, within 15 minutes the game fatally glitches, and it basically screws my whole computer and I need to restart it. Anyone else run across this problem? Solutions would be helpful.
    Thank you.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does the game glitch only at this ACT 2 ? What are your PC specs and do you have a RETAIL or a STEAM copy of Far Cry 2 ?

Have you tried loading a previous Saved Game file ? What kind of glitch do you exactly get ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, it glitches only at ACT 2.
    Specs: Intel Core i3 CPU 2.27 GHz, 4 GB ram, video card is part of processor. My initial thought was that it was a graphics issue, but that doesn't seem sensible since it's been running perfectly fine thus far...

Yes, I've tried loading a previous save, and it only occurs on ACT 2. The glitch simple freezes the game, leaving it there until I turn my computer off.
    Thank you for your help so far.

Video card part of processor?? Your Intel Core CPU 2.27 GHz is not a Graphics card, look again.

Also you are in the wrong forum as this is the "Console Discussion" forum.