Thread: Multiplayer thoughts | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Season Pass Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-op Heist Mission Commented Demo [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

I like the multiplayer in this game but it has MANY faults. The main ones are lag and load times. They're horrible and no it's not my connection and many ppl have complained about it. Some of the abilities are also pretty stupid like the hidden gun. When they lock on to you it will track you even if you around a building or any cover and shoot you when you come out. And it never misses even when firing at someone jumping off a building. Templar Vision is also pretty cheap because it negates almost any chance of stealth. Even when I morph a crowd they always pick me out if them. And the contract thing is weird. Why is the game telling me who to kill? If it's an enemy I should just be able to kill them. And in team games it says go after this person even though that's what the entire team looks like. They need lots of improvements to this MP. I still enjoy playin it though but I mainly bought this game for it's SP cause it's awesome.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

<LI>not everyone is experiencing lag issues (I for one have not, I think the biggest issue is that sometimes matchmaking can take awhile to get a full session, I haven't waited more than 5 mins to get into one

<LI> hidden gun cannot aim through buildings, there has to be a clear line of sight and it will hit you in mid-air because the user has focused/aimed their shot at you

<LI> templar vision may help the hunter figure out which one is you, but if you catch them using it they glow so it's easy to find out your hunter, then it's your chance to smokebomb/stun them when they come after you

<LI> the game tells you who to kill because that's the whole point of the game, you get a contract and you have to kill them, it's not a free for all like other multiplayers

Leader of the Happy Turrets - http://bit.ly/HTrecruit
    PSN: Rainie XBox/PC/PSN (alt): Kriticalraine
    My Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/rainiethg

I meant if they lock onto you before you k around a building it will just track you down

If the hunter doesn't shoot before a part of the building interrupts the line of sight the "beam" you see will turn red and the shot will miss, you can't shoot through buildings, you'll even get a message saying "you've shot an obstacle" even if they have already locked on to you...even then if you lock on to someone and they run/walk behind a building the icon will blink and you'll eventually lose them. That is unless you can re-establish the line of sight

Leader of the Happy Turrets - http://bit.ly/HTrecruit
    PSN: Rainie XBox/PC/PSN (alt): Kriticalraine
    My Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/rainiethg

Banned
    They really should bring out some new characters, but what i really want it COOP!!!! this would make this game even more awesome. You should be able to play the missions that ezio sends his brotherhood on at the pigeon coops with another 3 or 4 friends. Customize your character, pick your sword, colours, etc. Hopefully Ubisoft will bring out coop missions as DLC, i'd pay whatever for the DLC

Banned
    Originally posted by TGuard:
    And in team games it says go after this person even though that's what the entire team looks like.
    This part of your post makes me think you don't pay attention to the game.

You know the whole enemy team is killable, not just the one assigned as your target to start with, right? Use the d-pad to switch, and watch the rings outside the compass to see where the other enemies are.

I have some improvement ideas. I started a thread on the 360 forums at gamespot.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Zo1212o
    Y'know, AC:B's multiplayer has got to be the most unique multiplayer experience out now. As it stands, it is exciting, nerve-wracking, and oh-so-satisfying. I only have a couple of issues with it:

1. Lack of combat. I understand the devs didn't want matches devolving into huge melees, but it feels pretty weak when your main defensive manuever can be stopped dead, so to speak.

2. Assassination animations. What is the point(other than point values) of sneaking up behind your target for a silent kill if your character will do a pointlessly elaborate kill animation that more often than not ends in your own death? I remember in Assassin's Creed that my favorite thing to do was to see how many guards I could put down before anyone noticed. I'd like to be able to hit my target as he passes by and have him stumble around for a bit before falling down. I just feel more like an assassin then than when I do cartwheels and such before stabbing my target in the neck six times. I mean, I got points for a discreet kill when my kill was anything but discreet.

"And St. Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, 'O Lord bless this, thy holy hand grenade of Antioch..."