Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SC-20K | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Will we get like in SCCT more than one mode for the SC-20K (Shotgun, Sniper, Launcher and Foregrip)? cuz i didn't see any other mode in the trailers (only the launcher). All i saw was SC-20K in the camouflage colors...
    ---
    /\_/\
    (^_^)
    \ __ /
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Will we get like in SCCT more than one mode for the SC-20K (Shotgun, Sniper, Launcher and Foregrip)? cuz i didn't see any other mode in the trailers (only the launcher). All i saw was SC-20K in the camouflage colors...
    ---
    /\_/\
    (^_^)
    \ __ /

the trailers also dont show any silencer

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by st00rm01:
    the trailers also dont show any silencer </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Yeah the only silencer i saw was for the 5.72 pistol...
    ---
    /\_/\
    (^_^)
    \ __ /

Yeah, in stealth missions it's exactly the same as in CT. It has the shocker, airfoil round, camera etc.

I'm surprised you've only seen the camo version! The majority of the vids I've seen are of the normal black one.

As for sniper and shotgun, I dunno.

Thanks to FARLEYFAN for my sig

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hiddai:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by st00rm01:
    the trailers also dont show any silencer </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Yeah the only silencer i saw was for the 5.72 pistol... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    because it IS using Silenced Barrel. Silencer IS there, INSIDE the weapon. You'll see it when you will play the game...

<<Game marketing is ought to be bigger than the game itself>>

*Pats Hiddai on the back* Keep those crappy thread titles comin buddy! You're like a factory line!

There's word that the SC-20K will feature a new attachment that fires 60mm mortar rounds filled with Haribo brand Gummi Bears, but shhhh!

Ö
    Anyway, i dont think they would take away the sniper and shotgun.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Spank1337:
    Anyway, i dont think they would take away the sniper and shotgun. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Why not? I suppose it would be good for replay value to go all Rambo/Postal, but this is supposed to be a STEALTH game, lol! Might be handy in the JBA/daylight missions.
    Official member of SCAA
    (Splinter Cell Addicts Anonymous)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by braiog:
    *Pats Hiddai on the back* Keep those crappy thread titles comin buddy! You're like a factory line!

There's word that the SC-20K will feature a new attachment that fires 60mm mortar rounds filled with Haribo brand Gummi Bears, but shhhh! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't get it what's wrong with my title and Who gives a **** about the title stop being so as*hole really it's annoying you saying that...
    ---
    /\_/\
    (^_^)
    \ __ /

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast