Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 LastLast

Thread: Stealth Games Report 2011-2012 | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Dishonored - Creative Kills (Interactive trailer)

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Remember Me - Memory Remix Gameplay by Capcom

Hitman’s Freeform Contracts

Here’s how it works. In Contracts mode you can pick an area of the game (presumably one that you’ve already completed in the story) and can then make your way through, still as 47 but with no objective. IO are calling the style “play to create” because although it is, in some senses, a mission designer, there are no separate tools involved, just separate actions.

47 is the level design tool. He chooses the objectives, he chooses the optimal way for those objectives to be met, and he does that by performing hits. On anyone. Kill any person in the game, however you think it best or worst for them to meet their end, and get away with it afterwards and you have created a contract that is then uploaded to a server for other players to attempt...
    OMG!!!

Rain - PS3 Title

Another cool Stealth title I think, it seems we will be able to hide and distract, pretty cool

Share your ideas with me on SC6 "if you love Conviction" Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
    Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

QuakeCon 2012: Getting creative in Dishonored

Remember Me - Assassin on the Run Demo

Not as Stealthy as it was, actually the Stealth is kinda being removed Here Read It

Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by sameer_monier View Post
    Not as Stealthy as it was, actually the Stealth is kinda being removed...
    Yeah, he said that they removed stealth game mechanic about hiding behing the guard and hacking his memory to begin your mission, but stealth mini-games with patrol routes are still there. Unfortunately, the game just has less focus on stealth. I don't know what to think. Devs definitely were very vague and too cautious about their stealth plans.

Quote Originally Posted by KenTWOu View Post
    Yeah, he said that they removed stealth game mechanic about hiding behing the guard and hacking his memory to begin your mission, but stealth mini-games with patrol routes are still there. Unfortunately, the game just has less focus on stealth. I don't know what to think. Devs definitely were very vague and too cautious about their stealth plans.
    True, they removed the important stuff, which makes me really sad, I am not so sure I will be getting it any more, not day one any way.

I mean WTH !!!, really ?!, the most exciting thing about the game get's removed ?!, Stealth + Memory Manipulation sounds like an awesome concept, it would have been really innovative, sneaking behind a guard, then stealing the door's code from his mind, or Manipulating him to turn off the security system or things like that, it would have totally been awesome and new, but now it seems not as cool, and fell short.

Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

Oops, I Broke Dishonored - RPS journalist Nathan Grayson pushes Dishonored to the limit at QuakeCon.

Can I… take down a Tallboy using only sleep darts? – Sadly, no. I stopped time and opened (non-lethal) fire on the first Tallboy I encountered, taking care to aim at the parts of the metal menace that were boy – or man, I suppose – and not simply tall. Three bolts, no dice. So I tried again. Three more bolts. Still nothing. One more try, and… nope. So, disappointed, I slowly trudged away and promptly exploded – as is the case with most things that slowly trudge away from Tallboys.

Can I… sneak in, do the job, and leave without killing a single soul?
    – Yep! I nearly did it on my first try, in fact. Admittedly, a lot of it kind of happened on accident. Basically, I strolled into the party, resisted my real life instinct to head straight for the mouthwatering buffet table with a giant punch fountain, and made my way toward the mansion’s sordid guts – which, given the festivities, were vomiting confetti from giant curved tuba things. Ain’t no party like an alternate history whale-oil-and-plague-based society party, etc.

Can I… ride away on the boat with creepyweird psycho man and Lady Boyle? — Nope. I hopped aboard while creepyweird was talking at me (honestly, my ability to do so may have been a glitch) and prepared myself for a glamorous life of sea conquest in a tiny, two-person boat. Then, as the boat began to drift away, I ran face-first into an invisible wall.

et cetera...
    Bad news it seems that Dishonored has invisible walls and glitches, good news it reacts adequately in most of the cases.
    Last edited by KenTWOu; 08-20-2012 at 12:12 PM.

Hitman Absolution -- King of Chinatown in Contracts Mode

Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 LastLast