Page 25 of 48 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Stealth Games Report 2011-2012 | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Resident Evil 6 - C Virus Trailer [HD]
    ^ tiz really cool

Soon as I saw OCR in my monthly gaming mag I was like... okay, L4D with Leon... interesting, NOT. never gave it another thought.

I'm actually annoyed that I haven't looked into GTA5 yet. So much on my plate lately, so yeah, may have to do that.

I've always been a customization sorta dude. swapping in/out bits for optimal performance looks seems to be a good passtime between missions.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz_117 View Post
    Resident Evil 6 - C Virus Trailer [HD]
    ^ tiz really cool

Soon as I saw OCR in my monthly gaming mag I was like... okay, L4D with Leon... interesting, NOT. never gave it another thought.

I'm actually annoyed that I haven't looked into GTA5 yet. So much on my plate lately, so yeah, may have to do that.

I've always been a customization sorta dude. swapping in/out bits for optimal performance looks seems to be a good passtime between missions.
    You mean ORC.

Well heres the trailer in youtube as its the most simple to watch as sometimes other lag a lot:

The unknown woman is belived to be Ada by most people.Actualy theres an rumour(which looks quiet true) that this woman is Carla Radames,a clone of Ada

Yeah, I just knew when pressing those keys they were in the wrong order... I just knew it. o_O
    Last edited by Jazz_117; 04-12-2012 at 06:36 PM.

Wesker Jr huh? His gene's are natural though rather than mutated, being born 'adjusted' I mean. Wonder what implications that might hold.
    Chris and Leon face off....love it.
    It's looking good.

GTA5 is hard to find real info on but if they incorporate RDR type upgrades and get that co-op in there (I consider this to be the next full upgrade that all of our best games MUST add, GTA, AC etc) I'm going to be jacked. Rockstar is so tight lipped but I can't see how a 2013 release would work in anyone's favor with the console jump looming. MP on GTA/RDR runs for so long, why release too close to the end of a console cycle and fracture the player base....unless there's reverse compatability (unlikely). Surely it has to be this year? I'm gagging for a AC/GTA head to head, showdown of the decade.

I totally hate that Trailer, I watched it yesterday, and I totally hate Capcom, They freakin ruined the whole game plot more or less, It is full of spoilers, and sadly I didn't know, I thought it to be a gameplay trailer, yet it was heavily story related, Sigh i really wish I could take back watching it.

Cool Trailer non the less, RE6 is going to be amazing, GOTY 2012 as I always say.

Share your ideas with me on SC6 "if you love Conviction" Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
    Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

@all: Sniper Elite V2 Demo is out on PSN, Sameer I know you've had your eye on it!
    Currently waiting on:

Beyond Good & Evil 2(?), Portal 3(?), Deus Ex: Universe, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Mirror's Edge, Watch_Dogs, Rainbow 6: Patriots, Cyberpunk 2077.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulid_Snake View Post
    @all: Sniper Elite V2 Demo is out on PSN, Sameer I know you've had your eye on it!
    just downloaded it yesterday , I am going to try it out today

Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

Resident Evil sux!! u all are noobs
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm Batman

Sig: Jazz117Volkov

Quote Originally Posted by shobhit7777777 View Post
    Resident Evil sux!! u all are noobs
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    *Resident Evil fan*

I wonder why didn't KenTWOu post this ?!, He was one to bring news about it

Here the Debut Trailer for Dishonored, Amazing non the less (yet CGI)

Also keep this in mind, but I think that you can actuall do every thing done in the trailer, it is more of a gameplay mechanic CGI trailer.

I think we got another amazing stealth title on our hand, first we got Deus Ex Human Revolution, and now Dishonored, I am really excited, though let me add one final thing, I really wish Dishonored has a Third Person View like DE:HR

Edit: and here are some new Info regarding Thief 4

"We have more international staff working on Thief, which brings a great flavour to the game," D'Astous told the site. "There are a lot of challenges to bringing back a great cult IP, but we consider it like a new IP and we are going to respect the spirit of the franchise like we did with Deus Ex.
    "Deus Ex was the kick-start of this new series of great games, and Thief will be part of that, and Thief will be part of that. We don't want to deliver the same each time. Our mandate is to bring new stuff to the table; games that we'll be talking about for years."
    Listings on developer CVs spotted in January suggested Thief 4 will feature some sort of online component and utilise Unreal Engine 3.

I guess Stealth Fans have a great year ahead of them (us too ), not to mention Hitman Absolution and the soon to be announced (hopefully) Splinter Cell 6.
    Last edited by sameer_monier; 04-19-2012 at 03:25 PM.

Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

Page 25 of 48 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast