Page 18 of 48 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Stealth Games Report 2011-2012 | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

@Ken
    That Hitman GTA was awesome. Mods are only for PC aren't they? (finally PC gaming makes sense to me).

@Sameer
    Hey I live in California, shame my only gaming credentials are "playing, criticizing and spilling food and drinks down my shirt whilst doing the other two".

@Shobhit
    Talking GTA stealth, I almost did some last night. Instead of putting the hammer down and destroying everything I decided to try something new. I had to steal a car so I loaded my weapon cheat with the silenced P90 then tailed the target. Obeying the traffic aws maintained my cover, I followed the target's route and once I had a good idea of it, I was 'going' to either wait for a red light then walk to the driver side and plant a couple of quiet ones in the dome OR set up shop on a roof top and snipe the driver from range...good stealthy plan I thought, no cops, little hub bub, in and out clean like.
    But instead, right as I pull up to the bumper and get ready to try the P90 approach, one of my 'buddies' (ai) decides to start yelling "we gonna bust you homes" or something like that! AZZMUNCHER, blew my cover, target flees all underworld cuts loose and I have to resort to mass aggro.
    I still think it's doable, but next time I try I'm going to call my 'buddies' into an alley for a quick 'team meeting' and leave them there, if you know what I'm saying.

It's good fun with these cheats though. Doing most of my work with a Helo now, I've used them a lot before but never as my primary source of transportation, it's a whole nuvva level of fun, the city is really conducive to it, loads of roof top landings and sniping etc. Man they need to make GTA a full co-op open ended game like the SP. The MP modes are meh.

Can you imagine though, a Cell with a few cool members, Stealth Choppering to a building housing dirty bombs, or human traffiking slaves etc, quick stealthy rappel to the roof for a couple of operatives, while another hits a remote roof for snipe LOS, maybe one more setting door breach charges and smoke to pull the attention away from the skylights, then we GO. Slick and ruthless.

...don't know how to justify all the NECESSARY vehicular homicide etc though?
    Last edited by SolidSage; 02-22-2012 at 07:41 PM.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by KenTWOu View Post
    Reminds me about this Hitman: Absolution Leaked Footage
    Nice one.
    Hey guys, It's confirmed that Hitman Absolution will be released the 6th of May or May 6th (XD) 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by SolidSage View Post
    @Sameer
    Hey I live in California, shame my only gaming credentials are "playing, criticizing and spilling food and drinks down my shirt whilst doing the other two".
    TBH I am a mono-action person, I can't make 2 things at the same time, I do the same as you, but add spending 18hrs a day going through different websites of games, checking news, reading manga, watching anime, and sleeping

Share your ideas with me on SC6 "if you love Conviction" Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
    Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

@Ken

Can you imagine though, a Cell with a few cool members, Stealth Choppering to a building housing dirty bombs, or human traffiking slaves etc, quick stealthy rappel to the roof for a couple of operatives, while another hits a remote roof for snipe LOS, maybe one more setting door breach charges and smoke to pull the attention away from the skylights, then we GO. Slick and ruthless.

...don't know how to justify all the NECESSARY vehicular homicide etc though?
    Dude...you HAVE to get GRFS..trust me..it is exactly what you want.

@Jazz

If MGS5 has the same gameplay as MGS4 (Obviously it will be better) I will buy it...AS LONG as it maintains the infiltration theme throughout and doesn't drop me into an abandoned research facility with rolling ball androids with human arms as the main antagonists 3/4 of the way in. I HATE the Shadow Moses (IIRC thats what it is called) level....its equivalent to the SCC Iraq level.
    Last edited by shobhit7777777; 02-23-2012 at 08:44 AM.

I'm Batman

Sig: Jazz117Volkov

^ haha, yeah, I know what you mean... I'm not a fan of those pesky scarab bots at all. The nostalgia of returning Shadow Moses was epic though, and I love the boss battle with Crying Wolf. Stealthy sniper fight in a blizzard ftw!

@Ken
    That Hitman GTA was awesome. Mods are only for PC aren't they? (finally PC gaming makes sense to me).
    I guess, It was vanilla version of Saints Row: The Third. It looks like Hitman because SR3 has very good character customization tool. You can try it here.

By the way, if you want GTA4 with mods, you should check this video from this youtube channel. You need a powerful PC for this mod, because even without mods GTA4 is awful. Quad-core CPU does not guarantee that GTA IV will run as smooth as intended.
    Last edited by KenTWOu; 02-24-2012 at 11:22 PM.

@Jazz: It better be the original Metal Gear remakes!
    Currently waiting on:

Beyond Good & Evil 2(?), Portal 3(?), Deus Ex: Universe, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Mirror's Edge, Watch_Dogs, Rainbow 6: Patriots, Cyberpunk 2077.

@ Soulid_Snake
    Well, from what been gathered thus far I believe it's got something to do with Africa and the MIddle-East. There were five merc groups affiliated with Outer Heaven afaik, and this is probably gonna be the story of how BB set some of those up. But hey, a sandbox Peace Walker esque army building game would be great by my standards. Just as long as it follows MGS lore and provides some epic new CQC capability I'll be happy.

Though, speaking of a Metal Gear remake, another fellow and myself are actually in the genesis of a project to remake the 1st MG in the Unity game engine. If you or someone you know has any knowledge in C# (and is interested) drop me a PM. cheers.

@Jazz: TBH I have no idea what MG era it will be set in, though purely on the new artwork it looks like during/after Peace Walker! Hideo mentioned the market being saturated with full of first person shooters makes it difficult to design for, so I wreckon this is why he might be developing a military shooter. I'm sure whatever MGS is made it will always have epic CQC. I let you know if anyone is interested in the C# post, how's it going.
    Currently waiting on:

Beyond Good & Evil 2(?), Portal 3(?), Deus Ex: Universe, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Mirror's Edge, Watch_Dogs, Rainbow 6: Patriots, Cyberpunk 2077.

Page 18 of 48 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast