Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Stealth Games Report 2011-2012 | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

oh yeah, well did you see the demo for PREY2? Oh my stars and garters it was AMAZING(ly) crap.

I can't believe these guys on G4, they sit there watching this junk and then listen to the rep. talking about his project like its the greatest thing on the planet and they have the nerve to keep straight faces and agree with them?!

E3 is dissapointing so far for me, the offerings are too few for quality, seriously, ACR is the BIG showing, the third installment in an insanely good franchise, showcasing the UPDATES to its series is one of only a couple of entries worth talking about.
    And to be honest, I agree with Andre that adding more abilities to make killing a billion guards with one guy even easier is not really what I was hoping to see. The game needs more attention spending on its AI now, and a true realization of what ACB was selling with the Papal guards who in reality barely made an appearance.
    The movie though, that was flippin awesome. The flam cannon though, more laughable EXOTIC gameplay that thankfully isnt the meat of the game.

I'm so bored of the coverage of a lacking E3, i'm changing the channel to Tosh.O.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

The flam cannon though, more laughable EXOTIC gameplay that thankfully isnt the meat of the game.
    amen

As for the combat...I rather like it. It makes you feel like a true Assassin....what I don't like is the (lack of) consequence of engaging the guards often and NOT being discreet. You can slaughter 50 papal guards in front of the vaticano.....run away 50m and still remain completely socially discreet. No search parties, no hieghtened guard numbers...NOTHING

The AC1 system was far superior in this regard...when the guards became more aware in the area. You ACTUALLY had to behave yourself and avoid attention

Keep the Combat mechanic as it is...bad@ss but please make sure there are consequences to be faced FOR engaging in frequent combat.

As for disappointments....the ACR demo was HUGELY disappointing possibly the worst demo on stage...no new mechanics (apart from the hook and the bomb)

I mean the Hook was touted SO much and the crafting system emphasiszed in ALL the pre E3 previews and now when you actually show them off they have such a minimum impact

THIS is why WE were asking for a deeper Social Stealth system, disguise mechanics, weapons and armor customization to reduce/increase suspicion etc. 'Exotic' gameplay adds **** all to gameplay and the new mechanics are terribly underwhelming

I'm Batman

Sig: Jazz117Volkov

Yeah, i love being the bad azz that ezio is, the combat is great but I too miss that experience from AC1, where getting busted in an assassination attempt resulted in some serious work to get clear of. Now, younjust whup up on as many as they are willing to send, fun, but it diminishes the feeling of existing in whatever century it was.
    When you watch the movie though, it really DOES HAVE that atmosphere, or GRAVITY that the original game created. Loved it.

I will love playing ACR, they are fantastic games and the talk of co-op MP objective based modes has me excited. I would just love to see them find that sweet spot where having a huge arsenal of abilities doesnt reduce the challenge of the game. I was actually a fan of 100% synch options due to this.
    I also thought that once you DEFEATED a city, it became a boring place to exist, the new idea of having towers or similar return to hostile control could be an excellent and much needed upgrade to replay value.

When you watch the movie though, it really DOES HAVE that atmosphere, or GRAVITY that the original game created. Loved it.
    By god..the CGI trailers are awesome. I hope to see more CGI stuff from Ubi...Im assuming it is in-house.

I'm Batman

Sig: Jazz117Volkov

There should be a Teaser Trailer for SC6 soon! I mean we already know it's in development for one year and we saw they already have some artworks and screenshots ready.

Yeah we should stop talking about it! It'll happen when it happens..

We have to remember, it's not as easy as rendering a trailer and releasing it.. There are likely many approvals and literal paperwork that has to be done before it goes public..

My point is, the trailer has probably been completed for months now..
    AKA VeritcalSpeed.
    Check out the Splinter Cell 7 idea thread - OPSAT SMI Interface - Explored.

Batman Arkham City Demo, not much of a stealth but here you go

I am still waiting to see Hitman's demo

Share your ideas with me on SC6 "if you love Conviction" Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
    Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

Just caught a glimpse of some GRFS gameplay. Aside from it being incredibly unimpressive, I see that they have in fact adopted projected text from SCC.

I have to give SCC some credit here when it comes to how it handled projections, at least it didn't constantly project information unto the game world, littering the skies with crap. Well, at least that's what I saw from a three minute showing of that Nigerian level.
    The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Banned
    Hitman: Absolution sounded good until I read about "instinct".

Then I (quite audibly) groaned.

Death to Spies 3 has gone from radar, 1C presented it at last year's E3...

Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast