Page 24 of 48 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Stealth Games Report 2011-2012 | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Quote Originally Posted by reddragonhrcro View Post
    Well i wana see RE6 gameplay more than anything else.
    No need my friend, RE6 is GOTY-2012, hands down.

Share your ideas with me on SC6 "if you love Conviction" Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
    Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by sameer_monier View Post
    No need my friend, RE6 is GOTY-2012, hands down.
    Totaly GOTY 2012(Apocalypse year Edition XD)

Quote Originally Posted by reddragonhrcro View Post
    Totaly GOTY 2012(Apocalypse year Edition XD)
    Between you and me, I am actually going to wait for the Apocalypse Year Edition, which is sad since RE was a day one buy for me, but after RE5:Golden Edition, and what Capcom did with Street Fighter 4 and Marvel vs Capcom, I am gonna wait to get RE6 with all the DLCs 6 months later or something, maybe just borrow it from one of my friends to play it until I buy it, but I will buy it no matter what.

Cool Sig you got there, but you should have just choose 3 characters from RE (maybe 4) and another 3 from a different series

Share your ideas with me on SC6 "if you love Conviction" Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
    Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by sameer_monier View Post
    Between you and me, I am actually going to wait for the Apocalypse Year Edition, which is sad since RE was a day one buy for me, but after RE5:Golden Edition, and what Capcom did with Street Fighter 4 and Marvel vs Capcom, I am gonna wait to get RE6 with all the DLCs 6 months later or something, maybe just borrow it from one of my friends to play it until I buy it, but I will buy it no matter what.

Cool Sig you got there, but you should have just choose 3 characters from RE (maybe 4) and another 3 from a different series
    Yeah i know what you mean,but its something i don´t wana wait for(hardcore fan),gona try to get the Special Edition(if there finaly comes a proper one to Europe in compare to the stuff before which wasn´t good enough compare to NA one).Meanwhile waiting for ORC to arrive and trying to figure out why there is no where RE:Revelations to get eventought of being out for over 2 months???

Well put most from RE as i already mentioned up(hardcore fan).Thx

Quote Originally Posted by KenTWOu View Post
    I think, that AC:Revelations has more stealth than Brotherhood and especially AC2, because it has different types of bombs: trap bombs, sound bombs, etc. For example, you can throw sound bomb with a fuse near any haystack and hide inside that haystack, after 3 seconds sound bomb detonates and alerts nearby guard which you can easily kill and hide his body simultaneously.

P.S: anyway I read several previews of AC3 and I think it will be epic, cause it has tons of improvements here and there, I want to see AC3 gameplay more than GTA5.
    I agree. Even in terms of mission design the game is stealth focused...but the game lost that covert 'feel' if you know what I mean. Plus the mechanics were stale. BTW thats a neat idea...the fuse bomb + Haystack assassination.

I'm Batman

Sig: Jazz117Volkov

I'll admit there is some stuff happening there that is really cool (gunsmith... anyone?), but the drone and stealth suit just don't sit right with me.
    Maybe after I get my hands on the demo I'll really be able to tell.
    Oh, and that HUD is just crazy colorful. I hope there's a "my eyes" mode or something.
    Last edited by Jazz_117; 04-12-2012 at 03:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KenTWOu View Post
    Uh oh. This looks like Conviction Lite to me. The character movement feels much less organic though, like a vehicle (not in a metaphorical way), instead of B&W we have the ghost suit, (kinda like it) but then the stealth walkthrough looked like a 4 player M&E.....and nothing else. Even the cover to cover seems less good.
    I dunno, I'm now worried, the gameplay looked REALLY boring, like just watching the vid was enough. And what about the CQC options? More one but-toning and even less animation diversity?
    It looks like they took SCC, altered some of the mechanics and then stripped a bunch away to allow for 4 player.

I hope I'm wrong, I wanted to play this.

GTA5 most anticipated. Then Creed (going to enjoy American history lesson), then RE6.

@Jazz
    Yeah, the Gunsmith does look good, especially without Kinect. Funny if this turns out to be the best feature. How do you feel about the cloak basically being an upgrade to B&W?
    Last edited by SolidSage; 04-12-2012 at 04:57 PM.

Yeah, cloak = B&W is basically what I was thinking too. Only, at least B&W was limited to theoretically plausible areas of the environment, I.E. the shadows. This just kinda looks like a really long and boring session of watch-the-cool-thing-that-happens-when-I-press-this-but!on... only, it's not that cool after the first couple times.
    Time will certainly tell, as I think/hope that there is a lot more to the game then what we've seen... but then again I've been wrong before.
    Anyway, I stopped anticipating this one a whiles back so it's not really bothersome to me. I also read somewhere that all future TC games will have the gunsmith, so if I skip this one and wait till R6 and SC I won't be missing the best part.

Resi6 is looking fantastic though (you seen the new trailer? tiz good)
    Probably my most awaited (officially announced) title atm

I've seen the first Rezi trailer, is there another?
    ORC got a dismal score from GI, a 6. That's another one I was excited for until I got a good look at gameplay.

I have high hopes that after what RDR bought us, GTA5 will be the next gaming upgrade.

Gunsmith did look good, I'm down with being able to customize my gun. I always likedthe TAR in Vegas but couldn't stand the scope, same with other guns, minor features that ruined the weapon for me. Now we can dial em in perfect, plus, make em look cooler!
    I'm so shallow.

Page 24 of 48 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast