Page 19 of 48 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Stealth Games Report 2011-2012 | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Yeah... market certainly is saturated with shooters. Dunno why, lol I don't even like FPS that much. Anyway...
    Project is still in it's genesis. Got some ideas down and I've started concepting levels and stuff, but yeah, still very early yet. When we got something cool I come by and give you guys the headsup.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

@jazz: Looking forward to it!

@all: Mark of the Ninja, looks pretty good!

http://uk.xboxlive.ign.com/articles/121/1219524p1.html
    Currently waiting on:

Beyond Good & Evil 2(?), Portal 3(?), Deus Ex: Universe, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Mirror's Edge, Watch_Dogs, Rainbow 6: Patriots, Cyberpunk 2077.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz_117 View Post
    Yeah... market certainly is saturated with shooters. Dunno why, lol I don't even like FPS that much. Anyway...
    Unfortunately, most played Xbox 360 games of 2011 are shooters.

The Year of Stealth 2013 ?! -- written by me :P

Share your ideas with me on SC6 "if you love Conviction" Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
    Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

@Sameer

Wow! nice work bro!

I'm Batman

Sig: Jazz117Volkov

Quote Originally Posted by shobhit7777777 View Post
    @Sameer

Wow! nice work bro!
    Thx, I hope it helps ya with the stealth report next E3

Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

Nice one Sameer!

@ KenTWOu
    Yeah, I know... it's sad, but it's true...
    But it's not really shooters in general that bug me, it's the linear FPS COD clones. I can't stand FPS anymore... I used to get a good kick out of em, and the occasional one like HALO still holds my attention, but for the most part I have no motivation to stair at a FP gun model in a game where the only objective is to use said gun... I like to use my head in combat. Probably why I'm loving Mass Effect 3 so much. Redefines tactics and speed in 3rdps IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz_117 View Post
    Nice one Sameer!

@ KenTWOu
    Yeah, I know... it's sad, but it's true...
    But it's not really shooters in general that bug me, it's the linear FPS COD clones. I can't stand FPS anymore... I used to get a good kick out of em, and the occasional one like HALO still holds my attention, but for the most part I have no motivation to stair at a FP gun model in a game where the only objective is to use said gun... I like to use my head in combat. Probably why I'm loving Mass Effect 3 so much. Redefines tactics and speed in 3rdps IMO.

Ah Halo...

Just bought a 360 (again..sold the previous one last year) and the first two games I bought were SCC and Halo Reach.

SCC: On the 360 Conviction is a fantastic experience....the hardware gives me no performance troubles (I have ****ty laptop on which I used to play SCC) and the game looks really sweet with the graphics all ramped up. The most remarkable thing I noticed is that on the Xbox the shadows are far deeper and darker than the PC version. This REALLY adds to the whole 'SC' feel...which the PC version lacked thanks to some poor lighting and bright shadows.
    Turning my brightness two notches below makes for an incredible visual experience. I'm in love all over again. I notice small details and lighting effects which I previously missed on the PC thanks to my graphical options being set to super low. The Valetta Mansion is a totally different visual experience thanks to new assets and textures being rendered.

Halo: It is (like its predecessors) the core Halo CE experience with minor tweaks and major additions. It still plays the same (I LOVE the shooting mechanics...sooo right) yet it is unique. I'm loving the SPARTAN customisation mode...can't wait to unlock the Operator helmet with its cool NVG looking headgear.
    BTW The Assault Rifle....one of my FAV weapons to fire after the Deus Ex HR silenced pistol (Add to that the Halo Magnum and the Sniper rifle...and the DMR)
    I also love the new crosshairs....they are more accurate thanks to the reticule in the center.

In all....the previous weekend had been Gaming bliss.

I'm Batman

Sig: Jazz117Volkov

Medal of Honor 2010 (and Warfighter in 2012) it really got the realistic feeling if you are looking for one in FPS games, it is better than COD/BF, after all there were Tier-1 consultant with them, their game is as far as realistic can go in any FPS, I totally loved it, and can't wait for the sequel.

Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

Is this the one we've been talking about Ghost Recon in?

Anyway, if you haven't seen this:
    http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news/...s-recon-class/

Looks like GR is bringing some innovation to MP, I can respect that, especially if it gives more depth to team death match, (GOW: Guardian is still my fave). But that said, I'm finding the graphics a bit odd, I can handle it in GOW, the sort of cartoony nature of things, (that's a bit unfair but I can't think of a better word right now), but in this GR MP trailer it kind of turns me off, imagery looks ....sorta flat?

Page 19 of 48 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast