Page 14 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Stealth Games Report 2011-2012 | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Here a new gameplay for Hitman Absolution, I made some editing though http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YM5t2oElZVo
    You can watch Gamespot interview to learn more, avoid IGN Preview since it got spoilers
    Also a little bit of info

Purist Mode is a new mode IO introducing in Hitman Absolution, it is for Hardcore fans, it remove every thing, every accessible feature, all the HUD, everything is gone

According to Kotaku there is a Point Shooting mechanic much like Splinter Cell: Conviction's Mark and Execute

Share your ideas with me on SC6 "if you love Conviction" Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
    Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hitman Absolution sounds pretty good indeed. A definite buy for me.

Recently I've got my stealth fix from Deus Ex: The Missing Link
    It's absolutely brilliant. Great stealth and a great addition to Deus Ex.

@Jazz

I've been considering UC3....heard it has stealth sections and splitscreen coop...any stealth in the coop missions.

and I'll be going after the missing link and the weapon pack (with the silenced sniper rifle) sometime this week.

Oh and Absolution will prolly be brilliant.

I'm Batman

Sig: Jazz117Volkov

Quote Originally Posted by sameer_monier View Post
    Here a new gameplay for Hitman Absolution, I made some editing though http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YM5t2oElZVo
    You can watch Gamespot interview to learn more, avoid IGN Preview since it got spoilers
    Also a little bit of info

Purist Mode is a new mode IO introducing in Hitman Absolution, it is for Hardcore fans, it remove every thing, every accessible feature, all the HUD, everything is gone

According to Kotaku there is a Point Shooting mechanic much like Splinter Cell: Conviction's Mark and Execute
    Looking forward to this game but some of those animations and stealth kills look a little underwhelming

Quote Originally Posted by LOGIK1911 View Post
    Looking forward to this game but some of those animations and stealth kills look a little underwhelming
    I don't think the will focus on CQC, but TBH I really liked the knife kill (the one he threw at the back of the guard), maybe all the mechanics will come together in the end, since in terms of stealth it got alot of variety, from disguise, to cover stealth, aggro stealth, ...etc, maybe they will work more on the animation, since this game got only a 2012 release date, but I think from what we saw we can say it is a solid game

Share your ideas with me on SC6 "if you love Conviction" Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
    Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by shobhit7777777 View Post
    @Jazz

I've been considering UC3....heard it has stealth sections and splitscreen coop...any stealth in the coop missions.

and I'll be going after the missing link and the weapon pack (with the silenced sniper rifle) sometime this week.

Oh and Absolution will prolly be brilliant.
    Umm, well tbh I haven't actually played UC3 yet... dunno when I'll get to that. If it's any consolation the 2nd game was like a really linear/scripted SCC with no crouch button and dumb AI... oh and I think 3 has a suppressor.

Almost finished my 2nd playthrough of The Missing Link. On hardest with no kills and no alerts. Just got the final showdown with the ****** bag.
    ...wouldn't know I'm trying to complete two playthroughs of Mass Effect 1/2 in prep for no3, LMAO

Have any of you played, "Stealth Bastard", it's retro, but extremely fun to play and did I mention it's free? Other games:

-Project Stealth, is looking very Splinter Cell-esque.
    -Mass Effect 3, was supposed to have stealth elements.
    -Dishonered, the maker of the game has worked on Deus Ex and Theif: Deadly Shadows.
    Currently waiting on:

Beyond Good & Evil 2(?), Portal 3(?), Deus Ex: Universe, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Mirror's Edge, Watch_Dogs, Rainbow 6: Patriots, Cyberpunk 2077.

Hmph, dunno 'bout stealth elements in Mass Effect 3. I think you can engage the enemy without being seen first, but that's about it.

I'm not too sure myself Jazz, but the geezer in the linked video does mentioning how shepards abilities have evolved, leading, "to a choice in gameplay"! Watch from 3:10:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSx3Zff6Liw

Shepard has a virtual blade named the, "Omniblade" which can be used for stealth kills, theres even a edition of the game named after it. Sounds promising though! this article mentions stealth playing a heavy role ME3, dunno how true that will be:

http://www.planetxbox360.com/article...Blade_Detailed
    Currently waiting on:

Beyond Good & Evil 2(?), Portal 3(?), Deus Ex: Universe, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Mirror's Edge, Watch_Dogs, Rainbow 6: Patriots, Cyberpunk 2077.

ME 3 nao haz blad3!!! OMG i can haz stelth?!?!?

Seriously it takes them 3 games to realise that "Hey...a melee weapon for the sneaky/AggroRushers might be a neat idea"
    never too late though...would open up a lot of oppurtunites provided the AI has a 'stealth' setting.

I'm Batman

Sig: Jazz117Volkov

Page 14 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast