Thread: My squad gets abducted???? LOL!!!!!! | Forums

I borrowed the game and got to the level where the evil supervillain abducts my two elite squadmates and I have to rescue them myself by fighting hords of badguys..........
    Well I managed to get through that level without vomiting from utter disgust, but please some kind soul tell me this kind of **** doesn't go on through the whole game!

I checked, it does say Rainbow Six on the box, what's with the batman & robin storyline?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

LOL

no that doesn't stay that way.. I thought that part was pretty tough as I pretty much rely on my team AI...

LOL! I just reached that part on my nephew's game. I was going to bring it up, but I have already made enough noise about the Massive Inc spyware in the game, so I let it slide. I just hope that kind of stuff doesn't make it into the pc version.
    I have to say, for a console version of R6 this is by FAR the best one yet. It has many features I have wanted to see on console R6 since R63. I tried R63 and BA, put them back in the box, and been playing RvS all this time.
    What I'm getting at is I expect some goofy storyline nonsense from the console version, but as long as it's not too much, I can try and ignore it and concentrate on tactics and stuff.
    However I won't play the pc version if it includes this stuff.
    And btw I only play vegas because someone gave it to my nephew; I don't pay for spyware.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

[color:blue]"....this handful of Green Berets represents the very tip of the spear - the first line of defense. Equipped with the latest battlefield technology, and trained in the latest techniques of [b]covert