Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Countries | Forums

Well, we aren't forced by to "stay put" by the danish military, I think

Do as orbiT would have done. Bite them in the kneecups. They will let you go soon enough.

Originally posted by Secret_Holder:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Poste by Justice:
    . The most important, in mine eyes, is that The Danish government is one of the very few countries that ignores the declaration which states that countries with sub - counries are to help them in gaining freedom and, even if the sub - country doesn't want to, make it ready for embracing the world. This the Danish government has never done, but rather ignored when we voted for freedom (51 - 49) in 1946 and when we had the freedom government in 1998 - 2004, I think, they weren't exactly helpfull.
    If you, Chlala, see this as mocking, you have some serious problems. This is nothing but cold, hard political facts.
    But I will say nothing more about this, because I trust Jutice's ability to defend our sub-nations honor </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He never answered my invite to the PM... wonder if it was because I told him about mine political background and history grades or because he is grumpy

If a mod feels like it, he is welcomed to delet mine and Chlalas posts I guess, since he never accepted to defend his views and I am more than willing to get them the hell out of this thread.

Yes well, everyone knows that the Danes are cowards. Just look at how they tackled that "Mooh-hammed crisis"

Hotter! More flames! MORE!
    Flame war! Weeeee

Uhm, that wasn't meant as a flame. More like a joke.
    Did you take that as a flame, Orbit? Because the " " in the end was to indicate that it was a joke.

*sigh*
    No funny war for orbiT
    PS: Did you take that as a serious post Secret? Because the " " in the end was to indicate that it wasn't very serious at all...

We're to unserious buggers aren't we?

Well, theoretically speaking... yes.

HÓ*, HEJ

Got dobule passports. So swedish and icelandic is my nationality

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast