Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: splinter cell chaos theory HD available from ps store, but no coop and multiplayer? | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

I was browsing the store the other day and found splinter cell chaos theory HD. I got really exited because I had it on ps2 and it ruled not only with its story but with coop and multiplayer. 3 hours later when the download had complete I played the game, I didn't notice the lack coop and multiplayer untill an hour later when I got really exited about trying to complete coop for the first time. Ubisoft, why has the downloadable version of SC chaos theory has not been released with the full game features and are they going to be made available for download from ps store?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

please comment if you agree

Before you purchased it from the Sony Store, did they make it clear that multiplayer was not included? If not, it's false advertising. After all, you bought an HD version of a game that included multiplayer.
    Ubisoft, please prove me wrong.

Wont be buying this without multiplayer.

With multiplayer, I'd snatch it up in a second.

this news upsets as I care deeply for the multiplayer in the splinter cell series but ubisoft does not seem to share this feeling.

Do the other HD splinter cells have their online or coop?

Originally posted by Oll_22:
    Do the other HD splinter cells have their online or coop?
    None of the games in the collection will have mp or co-op.

i bought chaos theory for coop...so i spent my money for nothing... but why no coop???why?

Why don't we have it on xbox :{.

Hello Gamers,
    If you are reading this then you are probably one of the many Xbox live users who believes that Chaos Theory was great multiplayer experience that should not have been stripped away from us. Additionally, you might also feel jilted that Microsoft no longer supports online servers for original Xbox titles while still selling them on the Xbox marketplace.

The solution to this is to continue to play this game using other methods. In the petition thread in the off topic section (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...-BRING-IT-BACK!) KW7 recommends using XBConnect. XBConnect allows us to once again create a community of Splinter Cell players like we did in the past. While XBC is somewhat complicated to start up, the forum topics on the XBC site are helpful in troubleshooting any problems that may come up. I got the system running within an hour.

If you have any problems with XBC; the XBC moderators will quickly reply to any questions and concerns.

Also if you are reading this and you haven’t posted on this thread get an account and post. The only way to bring back the splinter cell legacy is to make some noise.

XBC user name- darkbrothers.
    Last edited by Da_Homegrown; 05-15-2012 at 06:40 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast