Page 95 of 99 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 ... LastLast

Thread: Sequel to Prince of Persia 2008 (v.3) | Forums

Quote Originally Posted by prinz_o View Post
    how can I be a lightbringer
    Send Grafferu a PM about it. He'll get you set up.

Glad to see there's still talk of a new POP game. Hopefully something will come of it.
    I was starting to lose hope for one. Hence part of my lack of being around here lately.

I stand alone against the
    darkness. With my sword drawn ready to strike.

message sent tanks Gi1t

hmm....conspiracy theories FTW !!! Can I have my avatar back please ???

Just re-size it to fit the rules and it'll be ok

Co-founder of the mighty Lightbringers ! Join us here, on DeviantArt and on Twitter

Did Ubisoft ever respond to the fan letter we send? I never heard anything about that anymore.

No they didn't

Co-founder of the mighty Lightbringers ! Join us here, on DeviantArt and on Twitter

Offtopic: Guise i'm coming back,,, i will try and find a new sig and av... Why i'm returning? Because of the compenent and prompt answer of this guy. https://twitter.com/#!/blk_widow9
    on the general frums [check it if ya want] . http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...74#post8293974
    ONtopic: well, since they definetly want us to know news about their games then i hope they will reveal something at E3, even a hint... We're repeating the same thing: that we hope and hope and hope for the sequel , but sincerely i got tired so i will not tell this anymore, so , for that, from now on i will be concentrating my posts on future visions of the next game, tjaat i'm sure it will really impress us . I'm just glad to be part of this dedicated fanbase, that unfortunately, because of personal reasons, had some work to do and didn't posted anymore and specially because... we don't have anything else to say.
    Ubisoft PR, managers , mods, etc , if you read this, you have to know that we're starting to get bored and to loose interest in posting on those forums because of the lack of subject to debate. Even if you are not releasing anything, just try and tease us on facebook, dunno, make some contest, post some PoP fan art like you did with that guy O_o and his PoP WW drawing, that i still not understand WHY you picked THAT one to show.
    Last edited by blueobelix; 05-05-2012 at 11:54 PM.

Nope they didn't. But then again I didn't expect an answer anyway because my Ubisoft insider tells me they have a policy of shredding all fan mail to avoid liabilities.
    _______

|XBL|-|Steam|-|PSN:KZarr_Altair

Quote Originally Posted by KZarr View Post
    Nope they didn't. But then again I didn't expect an answer anyway because my Ubisoft insider tells me they have a policy of shredding all fan mail to avoid liabilities.
    That's too bad! Didn't we also send them a version by e-mail?

They should get Nicepeter to handle their fan-mail...

Page 95 of 99 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 ... LastLast