Page 92 of 99 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 ... LastLast

Thread: Sequel to Prince of Persia 2008 (v.3) | Forums

Sigur Ros released his new album.. maybe Sia will do that too and a trailer will appear

Hahaha that would be a slim chance

Co-founder of the mighty Lightbringers ! Join us here, on DeviantArt and on Twitter

I don't know, E3 is near...
    WHAT WHAT? Already 2012 E3 is nearly here? I just can't believe that!! The last year passed SOO quick... I still remember the days when he hoped that the 2011 E3 will bring us at least some hint about the next PoP.... gosh, that days!!

Guessing that within this summer June to September the new Pop game will be revealed by Ubi Toronto...It ties perfectly to what my inside man had told me back in October about Pop joining Splinter Cell in Toronto....I contacted him again and he told me that Ubi plans a massive marketing spree that possibly features its biggest brand names but he also said that at this point he doesn't know any other details ....anyway Idomen
    btw sorry for my dissappearance I had a lot to study and it has been a darn
    crazy year anyway,good to be back fighting the good fight xD

pfff ... Lets hope that´s real ... Its sad that all we can get are just rumors ...

POP FANS IN ENGLISH: popfans-eng.foroactivo.com
    Y POP Fans EN ESPAÑOL www.princeofpersiafans.foroactivo.com

Quote Originally Posted by PERSIAFTW View Post
    Ubi plans a massive marketing spree that possibly features its biggest brand names
    That sounds amazing !

Co-founder of the mighty Lightbringers ! Join us here, on DeviantArt and on Twitter

Nice new avatars and signatures that we've got alin.
    My signature was ok, the avatar was exceeding... it's not fair but it's ok , i won't be anymore of this forums anyway until the next real , official announcement

@ Vali
    Please come to the PM at least

Quote Originally Posted by blueobelix View Post
    Nice new avatars and signatures that we've got alin.
    My signature was ok, the avatar was exceeding... it's not fair but it's ok , i won't be anymore of this forums anyway until the next real , official announcement
    sorry... i've been cracking down forum-wide... it would have been unfair to let some slide and not others.

JohnKarp.com | deviantART | Model Mayhem
    "It takes an idiot to do cool things. That's why it's cool."
    - Haruhara Haruko

Quote Originally Posted by dom1999 View Post
    sorry... i've been cracking down forum-wide... it would have been unfair to let some slide and not others.
    fair enough, but my decision still stands
    @Alin: Ok
    enough with the Off-topic, and sory about it [ because i don't want to leave this post empty, even though it's the last post until the next announcement ]
    i'm sad that PoP lost in front of Halo 2 in the g4tv voting. We weren't even informed, i didn't even knew....
    w/e
    I'm glad we have some other rumors, I still remember the days were you know who told me that we will get " something ' in the spring...
    well there is always hope, there is always a leaker keeping our flame inside burning, we will never stop supporting the upcoming of our beloved and long expected sequel.
    Personally I think it's coming pretty soon [the famous announcement] and that it will make sensation, if the next game it's how us , the Lightbgringers are imagining it: Magic, fantastic, intriguing , misterious,with a good gameplay and romantic

Page 92 of 99 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 ... LastLast