Page 53 of 99 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: Sequel to Prince of Persia 2008 (v.3) | Forums

Insider said PoP was a successful brand and they're working on it and it's a "surprise"
    _______

|XBL|-|Steam|-|PSN:KZarr_Altair

Originally posted by KZarr:
    Insider said PoP was a successful brand and they're working on it and it's a "surprise"
    myep, that's what he said, I can see the thread too so I know
    Now, to all who are new and wants to join the LightBringers please raise a hand, I will make a list and send to Alin (Grafferu) via messenger and PM...

Originally posted by KZarr:
    Could we know any more about who the "insider" is please?

Originally posted by blueobelix:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KZarr:
    myep, that's what he said, I can see the thread too so I know
    Now, to all who are new and wants to join the LightBringers please raise a hand, I will make a list and send to Alin (Grafferu) via messenger and PM... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hand's raised...

My hand is raised
    the prince can fly and do yoga at the same time http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQsv4...eature=related

:raises hand:

Without reading the quote, the first thing that comes to mind when I hear "surprise" is new characters/new world.

Can i be a light bringer aswell as a death bringer??? if so i raise my hand

im more of a warrior within fan

hope the new prince of persia is a lot like warrior within and no more taking of powers away like in FS he lost most of his sand powers jus had rewind.
    "I am the architect of my own destruction..."

Originally posted by swordsmen222:
    Can i be a light bringer aswell as a death bringer??? if so i raise my hand
    I dont really think so. You cant love and hate something at the same time

An other question please, did the insider say an approximative date for any news or official annoucement please?

On the other hand, and like I said before, there's a lot of things not yet told on the trilogy... specially in the mysterious 7 years after the prince visiting his brother... I don't know if you still remember the viedos showing him fighting along side with some one else who died, or the fight on the forest etc... or how all the Dahaka stuff started... you know, there's a hole good story to be told, and a cooperative mode can be set etc... you see, even the trilogy still has the potential...

Originally posted by marouane87:
    An other question please, did the insider say an approximative date for any news or official annoucement please?

On the other hand, and like I said before, there's a lot of things not yet told on the trilogy... specially in the mysterious 7 years after the prince visiting his brother... I don't know if you still remember the viedos showing him fighting along side with some one else who died, or the fight on the forest etc... or how all the Dahaka stuff started... you know, there's a hole good story to be told, and a cooperative mode can be set etc... you see, even the trilogy still has the potential...
    Nope, no specifics were given by him.

And as much as I love the SOT Prince I think they already covered those seven years as much as they can. Every one of the Forgotten Sands installments was intended to take place at different points in the time between SOT and WW (the PS3/360/PC version, the Wii one, PSP, and DS all have different stories).

Proud member of the Lightbringers!
    http://joelio13.deviantart.com/
    https://twitter.com/#!/JoelThamert
    PSN: joelio13 XboxLive: joelio8

Page 53 of 99 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast