Thread: brothers in arms furious 4 first images and a preview | Forums

we have all seen the trailer and here are the first images and a preview....
    http://e3.gamespot.com/story/6...or%3Ball%3Btitle%3B6

THE GAME IS A HUGE FAIL

i love the bia series and im a fan since the first one,gearbox you are a huge dissapointment
    i dont mind the games idea but i hate the game because it ruins the bia series
    YouTube Channel
    "I am Invisible, I am Relentless, I am Sam Fisher, I am a Splinter Cell"
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Although this will seem trolly I would just like to comment that there's the exact same thread title right below you're one... you're reason for not posting in that is...?
    So Lync, you think AC3 will be in Ancient Egypt... you're on!

i started a new thread because in the article there are the first images and a preview of the game so i started a new thread so that it will attract more attension.
    YouTube Channel
    "I am Invisible, I am Relentless, I am Sam Fisher, I am a Splinter Cell"

Guys, I can that many of you are not happy about the announcement of this title, however - the game is some time away, and remember it is a different type of game [for what ever reason]

It's a bit harsh to make comments about a game so little is known about.. so lets keep the trolling out of the forum.

Here is a easy fix if it is not part of the BIA series then don't use BIA then we would not have this problem.

Mr Shade.
    Many people that are into the BIA games are like me, I think, older gamers with an interest in ww2. The first two bia games were just brilliant chunks of history, we could play out what the 100 1st did. I went to normandy and stood at dead mans corner then booted up the psp that night and played the mission. Brilliant.
    I have been wishing for a BIA HD remake and you turn up to the bia party with a pile of crap like this then people are going to be upset. After seeing that trailer I gave up. Oh well. The end of bia imo.