Thread: No Dungeon faction ?! | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

Hi, I was really upset when I've realized that there will be no Dungeon castle/creatures in heroes VI. They were made nearly perfect in previous Heroes game and I was expecting then being improved and much more impressive but I still hope that soon there will be an expansion which will ad this wonderful caste/creatures!
    The Necromancers are made perfect though ;}

A quote from the dev answers..

Q: What other Dark Elf Clans exist besides Shadowbrand, Soulscar and Nightshard? And what other Free Cities exist besides Stonehelm?

A: Further details of the Dark Elves are planned to be unveiled in future episodes, so we would rather not give out that information right now. Other notable Free Cities include Foster's Reach, Listmoor, Eridan Crossing, and Karthal. And there is another one that the community will learn more about over the coming months ...
    Future episode might mean future episodes of the dev Q&A, or expansions of the game. I am not 100% certain which one it is, but since they are mentioning more info in the coming months, I am inclined to believe they will unveil dungeon for the vanilla version of H6.
    __________________________________________________ ________
    Infiltrator out.

I am shure dungeon, academy, sylvan/nature castles will be included in next addons and many more...

so at the end i expect at least 9 castles

and RANDOM MAP GENERATOR!

Hey, at least you got Dungeon last game and are assured to get them in an expansion; I've been waiting on a Fortress successor for 12 years...and we don't get even a single Fortress creature or swamp in Heroes VI. It's like they're determined to erase all memory of it from the series. Why, Black Hole, why?
    Bring back the swamp town! Long Live Tatalia!